Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:57pm
Southern.....  that waist training is WORKING....... GO GIRL......
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:13pm
thanks missy, how did  your eating go today?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:09am
VLCD 23, -1.0 [total 15.5]
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

as of the 20th

I can definitely tell a difference!!! Looking good Southern! ClapClapClapClap

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:58am
Yall I am so blown right now but trying to stay positive. This past weekend my SCALE BROKE. It just went crazy, flashing error messages and random numbers. Confused 

Of course I went out and bought a new scale. I knew there might be a difference seeing as it's 2 different scales and considering the fact that I started working out recently. Very intense workouts.

WELL I weighed in yesterday morning at 215.4 OuchDead On my old scale I weighed in this past Sat at 197.6 :(

I'm not going to let it get the best of me. I'm going to go with the new number because I gotta use this scale every day. I'm thinking I must have weighed more than I thought I did originally starting this round. My old scale might have had issues since the beginning. Ugh. But I do know that I have lost weight. I used to be in a size 20 and now I am wearing a 16 soon to be 14 so I'm not going to let this get me down.

So instead of making my weight loss trackers look like I had a huge gain which visually would be very discouraging for me I'm just starting my tracking over like it's a new round.

R3 P2 D2

Start Weight: 215.4
Today Loss: -2.2
Current Weight: 213.2

R3 total releases: -2.2

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Good Recovery Southern!!  I am a member on Jack Kruse's forum and he talks about the circadian cycles as it affects health.  Melatonin is awesome.  I also had a saliva panel done to test my cortisol/DHEA.  Next time I'm doing a salivary melantonin one too.  I suspect I have some issues as well. (former chronic insomniac-- on purpose). 
NitaBug--- What is your goal weight for this round?  Skin issues with HCG are minimal compared to other programs.  If you workout, you will not have any in most cases.  This has been my experience. If you are younger the chances of skin issues diminish greatly.  Don't let self sabotage creep in.  If I could do things all over again, I'd kill it and stabilize (never needing to do another round).  Hang in there.
MadamePink--- How you doing??  Looking forward to your releases
LovilyLocs---- Hope you're doing well.
Toni----- I know you on course and busy..... Rock on!!

My Update--
R2P2VLCD22(-1.0) Total Loss (-6.6lbs) Stern SmilePinch
I've been really struggling.  The hormonal issues early in the round was messing with my head, combined with carb-creep and hunger triggers at work (not real hunger). I'm just gonna have to deal with it.  I am following Colin Watson's version of the protocol (kinda rouge) but since I workout on protocol I am gonna give it a shot. Someone suggested starting from scratch, and I was a bit hesitant and I'm not sure if that's what I want to do.  I figure once I have 3 good days of on protocol eating the weight loss will resume.  Loading and a 3lb swing would probably fck with my head more than it's worth. I did feel more hungry yesterday (did AM strength training).  I need to work on my erratic meal timings.  Last night I prepared my protein and made veggies (cabbage/asparagus).  I have enough food to last until cooking this weekend. I did the Strength Circuit that Colin gives this morning instead of cardio and I was really satisfied with the number of calories burned (300).  Gonna hulahoop tonight for my cardio.  Sorry for the ramble but hopefully this will help me with moving ahead instead of being ashamed of my current results. EmbarrassedPinch

Hey Missy...Yea I agree..no need to load unless you want too. So Colin has his own version of the protocol now? I remember a couple years back seeing him around promoting. I was a little turned off by him at first because I thought it was wrong to sell free information but I guess everyone does it now. Looks like he is actually helping people so my hats off to him. What does he do differently?

And don't be ashamed. There is still time to get back on track which is what you are doing. I just made a post about my new scale issues. UGh I felt like giving up for a minute but nope not this time. We got this Missy!

Toni~

Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:18am
@ Toni--- Scale issues are a MOFO.... I thought my scale had .2 lb increments but it randomly shows different weights in whole pound increments.  I suspect it is not measuring accurately but I am gonna ride it out for now. Each time I move it, calibrations (several weigh ins) are required to get it close to accurate. You will be back on track in no time.
May I make a suggestion??  Cut the intense cardio.....  crazy cardio twart results.  I am a firm believer in reshaping your body with strength training and moderate cardio.  Consider HIIT cardio as an option. Short bursts seem to have a better impact.  Also consider the water retention may have increased due to your body's shock to new activity. 

GeekColin has incorporated the BodyForLife methods into his protocol. I've done BFL before and I enjoyed the structured workouts as a newbie to exercise 10 years ago.  His protocol allows for increased protein due to the workouts.  I don't disagree with that.  He mixes veggies.  I don't mind that either as it is a better choice to mix veggies than EAT OFF PROTOCOL.  I don't really know what he is doing differently than offering a structured program for sale and providing workouts and personal coaching thru the group forum.  I think it is easy if you don't want to own the process yourself.  I don't follow his dosing recommendations (200iu) or the additional B12 because I have enough b12 and then some.

@Southern....  Eating went decently 90% of the day.  On my way home I had several stops (instead of going home having dinner and coming back out).  I succumbed to Pita Chips.....  I bought the book Excuse Be Gone by Wayne Dyer.  I gotta figure out this self sabotage.  The craving/hunger feeling feels REAL,  I know I can overcome it but my choice has reflected differently.  I suspect TOM is returning soon hense the salty/crunch cravings.  I'm fighting this ISH to the end. GONNA WIN.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:31am
Vlcd 10 (cheated)

Vlcd 11 (cheated and didn't take injection)
+3lbs

The look on my face when I saw that number...bet I'll think twice about that...
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

@ Toni--- Scale issues are a MOFO.... I thought my scale had .2 lb increments but it randomly shows different weights in whole pound increments.  I suspect it is not measuring accurately but I am gonna ride it out for now. Each time I move it, calibrations (several weigh ins) are required to get it close to accurate. You will be back on track in no time.
May I make a suggestion??  Cut the intense cardio.....  crazy cardio twart results.  I am a firm believer in reshaping your body with strength training and moderate cardio.  Consider HIIT cardio as an option. Short bursts seem to have a better impact.  Also consider the water retention may have increased due to your body's shock to new activity. 

GeekColin has incorporated the BodyForLife methods into his protocol. I've done BFL before and I enjoyed the structured workouts as a newbie to exercise 10 years ago.  His protocol allows for increased protein due to the workouts.  I don't disagree with that.  He mixes veggies.  I don't mind that either as it is a better choice to mix veggies than EAT OFF PROTOCOL.  I don't really know what he is doing differently than offering a structured program for sale and providing workouts and personal coaching thru the group forum.  I think it is easy if you don't want to own the process yourself.  I don't follow his dosing recommendations (200iu) or the additional B12 because I have enough b12 and then some.

@Southern....  Eating went decently 90% of the day.  On my way home I had several stops (instead of going home having dinner and coming back out).  I succumbed to Pita Chips.....  I bought the book Excuse Be Gone by Wayne Dyer.  I gotta figure out this self sabotage.  The craving/hunger feeling feels REAL,  I know I can overcome it but my choice has reflected differently.  I suspect TOM is returning soon hense the salty/crunch cravings.  I'm fighting this ISH to the end. GONNA WIN.

I know you're right about the intense cardio. I read tho that the water retention should even out after my body gets used to it and I stay hydrated. I hope that's true because I've already signed up for a membership to this boxing place soooo I'm going to keep going. I've never felt like exercising before to this extent so I'm going to go with it for now and hope that I get this water thing under control. I did lose 2.2 today and I worked out yesterday so maybe it's starting to even out. Just gotta keep chugging this nasty water LOL.

I think I remember you mentioning BFL before. Sounds like a good program. Colins' program doesn't sound too rogue..but I guess anything deviating from P&I is considered rogue. I mix veggies all the time eh. Like you said better to do that than something way off base. I'm sure it's very helpful to people to have a coach in their corner.

Let me know what you think of that book. Sounds like something I need to read myself!

Toni~

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Vlcd 10 (cheated)

Vlcd 11 (cheated and didn't take injection)
+3lbs

The look on my face when I saw that number...bet I'll think twice about that...

Nitabug...cheating happens to everyone. But remember that on HCG cheating is 10 times worse than on another program because of the hormone we are using. You don't wanna waste your VLCD days. Are you doing a long or short round?

Why do you think you cheated? Were you hungry? If so, maybe your dose is off?

Toni~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style