Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:55pm
food today was back on track. just gotta get this water down.

tuna on bed of lettuce and cucumber
1/2 low carb protein shake after weights
half a grapefruit
grilled shrimp (which i had to force myself to eat, so not hungry but I didnt want to binge later)

also went to hip hop cardio

about to put on this corset and get in the bed
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 9:13pm
Oh, ok. Thanks Southern!!! You have been so helpful. Thanks to everyone else as well!

"Also the minimum time you can go between rounds is what keeps you from getting saggy skin."

What do you mean by this?

ETA: I ended up buying an HCG app on my phone.

Edited by nitabug - Jan 21 2013 at 9:14pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 9:43pm
i personally only plan on waiting 3 weeks to start round 2, but technically:

after round 1, you're supposed to wait 6 weeks before the next round
after round 2, 8 weeks
round 3, 12 weeks
round 4, 20 weeks
round 5, 6 months

from pg 20 of Pounds and Inches

Further Courses

Patients requiring to lose more than 34 lbs. must have a second or even more courses. A second course can be started after an interval of not less than six weeks, though the pause can be more than six weeks. When a third, fourth or even fifth course is necessary, the interval between courses should be made progressively longer. Between a second and third course eight weeks should elapse, between a third and fourth course twelve weeks, between a fourth and fifth course twenty weeks and between a fifth and sixth course six months. In this way it is possible to bring about a weight reduction of 100 lbs. and more if required without the least hardship to the patient.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:45am
vlcd 22, -2.5 [total 14.5]

week 3 summary
gain of 1.5, loss of 3 = net of -1.5 
bicep +/- 0 
breast -0 (although there is a clear difference)
belly button -0.5 (total -5.0)
lower stomach -0.5 (total -1.5)
hips -0
thigh -0 (total -1.2)
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:20am
OMG Southern thank you!!! for the encouragement.  You and Toni posting up those pics have really encouraged me to stay the course.  I started off with no cravings or hunger.  Now I'm dehydrated all the time  (I think I'm putting this busy job before my health because my water intake is decreasing) craving sweets and experiencing hunger.  Saturday I cheated and eat some chocolate.   I gained 2lbs Cry but drop them again by the time I weighed on Monday.  Today yielded a .5lb decrease and I was starting to feel defeated.

I'm feeling alot better after logging on and posting congrats to everyone still releasing and hang in there and DON'T give up to those with mini struggles.

R1P1VLCD21 total release -13.5 lbs
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:38am
Good Recovery Southern!!  I am a member on Jack Kruse's forum and he talks about the circadian cycles as it affects health.  Melatonin is awesome.  I also had a saliva panel done to test my cortisol/DHEA.  Next time I'm doing a salivary melantonin one too.  I suspect I have some issues as well. (former chronic insomniac-- on purpose). 
NitaBug--- What is your goal weight for this round?  Skin issues with HCG are minimal compared to other programs.  If you workout, you will not have any in most cases.  This has been my experience. If you are younger the chances of skin issues diminish greatly.  Don't let self sabotage creep in.  If I could do things all over again, I'd kill it and stabilize (never needing to do another round).  Hang in there.
MadamePink--- How you doing??  Looking forward to your releases
LovilyLocs---- Hope you're doing well.
Toni----- I know you on course and busy..... Rock on!!

My Update--
R2P2VLCD22(-1.0) Total Loss (-6.6lbs) Stern SmilePinch
I've been really struggling.  The hormonal issues early in the round was messing with my head, combined with carb-creep and hunger triggers at work (not real hunger). I'm just gonna have to deal with it.  I am following Colin Watson's version of the protocol (kinda rouge) but since I workout on protocol I am gonna give it a shot. Someone suggested starting from scratch, and I was a bit hesitant and I'm not sure if that's what I want to do.  I figure once I have 3 good days of on protocol eating the weight loss will resume.  Loading and a 3lb swing would probably fck with my head more than it's worth. I did feel more hungry yesterday (did AM strength training).  I need to work on my erratic meal timings.  Last night I prepared my protein and made veggies (cabbage/asparagus).  I have enough food to last until cooking this weekend. I did the Strength Circuit that Colin gives this morning instead of cardio and I was really satisfied with the number of calories burned (300).  Gonna hulahoop tonight for my cardio.  Sorry for the ramble but hopefully this will help me with moving ahead instead of being ashamed of my current results. EmbarrassedPinch

Edited by missyo67 - Jan 22 2013 at 11:40am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:42pm
missy i agree with your decision not to reload. keep going
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:46pm

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 22 2013 at 12:46pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:50pm
as of the 20th
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:59pm
Thanks Southern.... I was really struggling with that.  HCG is in my system... I'm not gaining. Why reload??  STOP FCKN CHEATING is the answer......  Figure I why I cheat is something I MUST deal with to be successful.  I currently plan to extend the round.......for right now 1 day at a time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 109>
  Share Topic