Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:13am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Thanks!

Vlcd 8

Nitabug I have 2 different excel spreadsheet trackers that I use. If you PM me your email address I will send them to you.

Toni~
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 11:28am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 2:43pm
Day 21, -.5
Getting back on track from the weekend

I have 19 days left but I'm feeling the urge to decrease that to about 10. Whenever I get a new blender, I'll go grocery shopping to prepare for paleo and green smoothies.

Then I'll start round 2 in february

yesterdays dinner
Chicken salad over a bed of baby lettuce (chopped chicken, patty pan squash, mustard, a little mayo, spices and onions)
it was so good i ate the second portion.

today i made spicy tuna salad over baby lettuce and cucumbers. (pack of tuna, 2 boiled eggs, spices, mayo, mustard, red chili peppers, and onions. enough for 2 servings)
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:41pm
Awesome Southern!!! Good Recovery. Your food looks like magazine meals.......   I'm gonna start a photo journal of my meals next round.

I'm cooking tonight.  I already cooked my cauliflower and will grate it as needed. Entrees next. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 4:40pm
30 minutes ago I really wanted to just quit this round and not work out today. But I said I'd push at least 10 more days.
then I saw this and knew I was half way through round 1 and had to finish this out.

You may save your excuses... My results from HCG diet (((working out and corset training))))) during my transition I yo-yo between 10lbs from 235 to 160-172 never had any work.... I just PUT In work ....so can you ((((Bang by EXAMPLE)))
@iamnickyrae

eta just saw on her page that is actually 2 years of progress. she only did one round of hcg

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 21 2013 at 8:46pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 5:17pm
WHOA.........   sooooooo SERRRIOUUUUUUUSSSSS.....

off to read more.....

BTW----@Southern...... Check this out for your sleep improvements...... I'm considering getting one.
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 5:39pm
Well today is my last day of bad eating. Right now I am just throwing some items away in the fridge that is not on protocol. Glad I live alone. Or some people would be upset.

Southern have you tried melatonin? I used to suffer from insomnia something terrible. I would barely sleep 4 hours a night. To get me back on track I started taking melatonin. It has been a godsend. More sleep and less migraines.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:29pm
I think I have a fear of success or something, because this is too easy and it's scary.

I am losing so much so fast, I was just going to quit at day 18 and save the rest for another round. After looking at that girl...lol. I think I just might keep it going. I am soooo scared of loose skin, but she doesn't look bad at all. I need to stay off of bodybuilding.com.

Vlcd9
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:31pm
I need a corset and someone to put it on me.Sleepy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:51pm
@missy - checking it out now

@madame - i've heard of it, but i never thought to go from prescription back to natural. will be checking that out as well

@nita - the shortest round you can do is 21 days. and the longer you go the better your stabilization. don't worry, some of the weight is water weight we've been holding on to. If your body thinks it needs to slow down and catchup it will.  Also the minimum time you can go between rounds is what keeps you from getting saggy skin.
one more thing, I don't think she is doing the type of weight lifting she could be for better results. BB.com is YOUR FRIEND! from what I see she's a cardio bunny

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 21 2013 at 8:52pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style