Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:39pm
Making Meatballs and Cabbage..... Thanks Southern..... I was inspired by you!!!!

Had a glass of wine...... also inspired by you....Embarrassed Not really but I said fck it..... regrouping.....
Sponsored Links

LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:41pm
Nitabug I'm proud of the choice you made and a tomato shouldn't cause any real harm. 
Wow Southern you really do have insomnia bad Hug.  I've suffered from it in the past but never to this degree.  I take the NightQuill content of sugar (stupid me took it a few times during this round, probably another reason I stalled out).Cry  I really hope you can find something that will have you sleeping like a baby.

Missy please don't be so harsh on yourself.  This hormone stuff does a number on our body.  I had to do another set of load days earlier this week because my body just wasn't having it.  I'm feeling better mentally now but I was tripping about stalling out so long.  You'll be fine.  Just do what's right and healthy for you.

Jewelz and Toni and anyone else doing this protocol.  I hope you're well and hanging in there. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:54am
Hey bews. I've been under the weather all week. Didn't take anything except medicine to combat this cold. Gained 2lbs but I'm cool cause I wasn't watching a damn thing. I don't know if I need to do a load or if I can just jump back in taking my normal doses? If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Missy I have to check out the cabbage & meatballs recipe sounds yummy.

Thanks lovily for checking on me. I hope everyone is doing well & if not getting it together for the battle ahead.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:03am
Hey southern I'm sorry you're going thru it! Big huge Sis! & Nita get it girl! Happy you're seeing results! Good work!
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 10:24am
Hey ya'll I'm doing great! Work has been kicking my butt this week. But I will be on later to give an update and see how everyone is doing. Off to another meeting :/

Toni~
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 10:48am
day 18
up another half pound
down another half inch 
Wacko

hugs and thanks to you all
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:08am
Southern..... it's just running it's coarse..... no worries.....
Jewelz..... you probably don't have to reload but you may expect it to take 2-3 days to start posting losses again.
Toni....  good to see you're doing well and waits for your update.

I didn't reload (yet) not sure if I will (not sure if it is beneficial).  I'm trying to analyze what I should do (if anything).  I'm down -2.0lbs from yesterday but that only puts me back to where I was.  Still in Recovery mode. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:54am
 jewelz i dont think i would reload but i barely load in the beginning as is

my lunch today
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:58am
Tongue What is that????  Yummy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:11pm
chicken, tomato, baby spinach soup
mostly water with a half cup of chicken broth, onions, and seasoning
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair