Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:08am
holy crap! daaaang nita

week 2 summary
lbs -2 [cheated] (total -13)
bust -0
bicep +0.2 (total +.4)
waist -0.5 (total -4)
lower stomach -.5 (total -.5)   this one is probably due to waist training
thigh -0 (total -1.20)

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 15 2013 at 10:09am
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:30am
I think a lot of it is water weight. I didn't realize that you retain more water when you don't drink much. I am already at 40oz which is monumental for me. I don't know why I got into the habit of not drinking water.

Anywho, I was hungry yesterday. I asked my friend I could make up the ounces I didn't eat the day before (like WW). She said yes, but then later I found out she was wrong. So I think that is why. I woke up late today so I really didn't have time to be hungry. I might have to travel, so I'll be packing my meals and needles...somehow.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:10pm
Awesome Results ladies!!!!  Keep up the good work.
Nitabug--- Rock ON!!  Weigh same time daily, naked. 
Southern--- Great Results!!

I'll start back posting weight tomorrow.  I had a slight bounce due to water retention/cheating.Cry  I'm not doing anything "magic" like apple/steak days.  Just trying to get back on track with protocol and let the HCG do what it do. I gotta fight through the stress induced carb cravings caused by work unhappiness. 

Week 2 complete VLCD#15  ***bookmark****

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:52pm
Hi Ladies!

I think I caught up with everyones updates.. Hey Nitabug..I'm glad your HCG finally came! :)

I've been doing well. Drank way too much this weekend but luckily I had a big drop (which usually results in a big gain 2 days later) but so far so good. I'm going to stay away from the liquor from here on out though if I go out again. I drank vodka waters with lime so I don't think I got too much sugar from it but still I don't want to take that chance again!

Here is my update: Almost out of the 200's!!

R3 P2 D13 ( I think!)

Start Weight:
Today Loss: -2.2
Current Weight: 202.2
R3 total releases: -17.4
lbs to R3 goal: 16.6 (I think) I am off on my goal numbers for this round I gotta recalculate.

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Awesome Results ladies!!!!  Keep up the good work.
Nitabug--- Rock ON!!  Weigh same time daily, naked. 
Southern--- Great Results!!

I'll start back posting weight tomorrow.  I had a slight bounce due to water retention/cheating.Cry  I'm not doing anything "magic" like apple/steak days.  Just trying to get back on track with protocol and let the HCG do what it do. I gotta fight through the stress induced carb cravings caused by work unhappiness. 

Week 2 complete VLCD#15  ***bookmark****

NO worries MIssy...you got this! And you know that the HCG will do it's thang :) I hate that your job makes you so unhappy. In this economy I know it's hard to jump ship..I wish you didn't have so much stress with it.

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I think a lot of it is water weight. I didn't realize that you retain more water when you don't drink much. I am already at 40oz which is monumental for me. I don't know why I got into the habit of not drinking water.

Anywho, I was hungry yesterday. I asked my friend I could make up the ounces I didn't eat the day before (like WW). She said yes, but then later I found out she was wrong. So I think that is why. I woke up late today so I really didn't have time to be hungry. I might have to travel, so I'll be packing my meals and needles...somehow.

Congrats on your releases! Clap

Yea you retain a lot when you don't drink enough..I learned this the hard way. It's like our bodies are trying to hold onto whatever water it can because it doesn't know when it's going to get more. I can't stand water but I make myself drink it. Work your way up to drinking as close to half your body weight
per day. It helps !

Toni~
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

holy crap! daaaang nita

week 2 summary
lbs -2 [cheated] (total -13)
bust -0
bicep +0.2 (total +.4)
waist -0.5 (total -4)
lower stomach -.5 (total -.5)   this one is probably due to waist training
thigh -0 (total -1.20)

Great week 2 Southern!Clap We get spoiled on HCG with the amount of weight we lose but forget that to most 2 lbs in a week is PHENOMENAL .

You are doing great :) Keep it up.,.def motivating me!

Toni~
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:44pm
good to see you Toni, congrats on the big drop. almost to onderland!!

my body is struggling to let me out of the 220s, but then again i'm having a little problem staying away from alcohol. i was sober for 13 days then *po up, drank*   
gotta stop drinking the sadness away

lovely, suga, cincy? where yall at

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 15 2013 at 5:45pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:45pm
The cauliflower rice with HCG chili was delish!!!!  that was dinner.....

Stern Smile Praying for a HCG miracle....... geesh........ good night....
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Hi Ladies!

I think I caught up with everyones updates.. Hey Nitabug..I'm glad your HCG finally came! :)

I've been doing well. Drank way too much this weekend but luckily I had a big drop (which usually results in a big gain 2 days later) but so far so good. I'm going to stay away from the liquor from here on out though if I go out again. I drank vodka waters with lime so I don't think I got too much sugar from it but still I don't want to take that chance again!

Here is my update: Almost out of the 200's!!

R3 P2 D13 ( I think!)

Start Weight:
Today Loss: -2.2
Current Weight: 202.2
R3 total releases: -17.4
lbs to R3 goal: 16.6 (I think) I am off on my goal numbers for this round I gotta recalculate.

Toni~
Phenomenal!!!  Wayyyy to go..... 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures