Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

@ Southern....  your INCHES dropped is serious!
@Tonione3.....  I like that 2teens......  Celebrate every release....
@Jewelz......  Celebrating your back on trackness....
@ Sugabrown....where you at girl?  I'm wondering did you have a similar TOM issue as I did.
@ Lovily........ Hope you're doing well.
@ Nitabug...... So excited for you to start.  Start prepping everything you can while you wait.  Do you have stevia drops?? Did you do your measurements yet???    Get ready for an amazing ride with HCG. 

I am celebrating the absence of TOM..... gosh.... I was becoming mentally drained just being aware it was there.... Lawdy..... another HCG lesson learned being overzealous........Now I wonder if my period will return at 28-32 days or be totally off.  Im hungrier than a MOFO now..... I had a short acting diet pill in my purse from a prescription a few months ago. I just took it cause I didn't want to eat my dinner at 5pm.  I had just had my strawberry smoothie.  I have my 30oz bottle sitting here but I swear if I'm hitting the ladies room every friggin 45 mins..... geesh.....

Yay! TOM is gone. He was really being an ass Angry

Drink some water Missy! That 30 ozs should be gone by 3 Clap

Toni~
Sponsored Links

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

just wanted to say dinner was p2 chili with cauliflower rice. it was sooo good

I have got to try this cauliflower rice...
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:15pm
Happy Thursday!  Made it past hump day.  My loses are slow as heck now.  A sista needs to release... pounds that is. Weighed this morning and 8oz lighter.  Couldn't even get a pound but I'll take it.

Jewelz you got your guns banging and knocking the weight off.  WTG!
Southern you have done so well with your loss in pounds and inches your bod is just catching up with you.

Hey Toni oooo whew you were trying to go for 3lbs congrats keep up the good work and don't give in to temptation today.  Something always comes at me when I do reallly well.

MissyO I can't remember if I saw you post today (I feel as through I have ADD lately) but hope you're doing well and making great choices now that TOM has gone and sat down somewhere.

Keep making great choices ladies they are definitely paying off.  ~Later
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by LovilyLocs LovilyLocs wrote:

Happy Thursday!  Made it past hump day.  My loses are slow as heck now.  A sista needs to release... pounds that is. Weighed this morning and 8oz lighter.  Couldn't even get a pound but I'll take it.

Jewelz you got your guns banging and knocking the weight off.  WTG!
Southern you have done so well with your loss in pounds and inches your bod is just catching up with you.

Hey Toni oooo whew you were trying to go for 3lbs congrats keep up the good work and don't give in to temptation today.  Something always comes at me when I do reallly well.

MissyO I can't remember if I saw you post today (I feel as through I have ADD lately) but hope you're doing well and making great choices now that TOM has gone and sat down somewhere.

Keep making great choices ladies they are definitely paying off.  ~Later

You are so right LovilyLocs. Whenever I'm on a roll I tend to think it means I can slack off. Nope not this time! I forgot my lunch but instead of being tempted to eat something off protocol I went to the lil store they have in the building on bought some celery sticks and a coffee. Yum LOL I will eat a bit more protein with my dinner tonight.

Keep on keeping me in check...I def need it!

Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:50pm
R2P2VLCD10 (back to injecting today)<FONT size=+0>
Starting Weight: 219.6

Yesterday's Weight: 213.4

Current Weight: 213.4

Today's Release: -0.0 (too many sea salt grissini and no hcg yesterday)

Total Release: 6.2lbs

<FONT size=+0>Workout = resuming strength (Legs/Chest/arms) after work. Very light cardio=20mins didn't workout yesterday. At work too late.

Bfast= Coffee (still sippin')

Lunch=HCG Chili/Lettuce salad

Snack=lemon smoothie

Dinner=tilapia/asparagus

Snack=baked cinnamon apple

Water Schedule

30oz (9am) (check)

30oz
check)

30oz(7-7pm)
check)[

Edited by missyo67 - Jan 10 2013 at 10:15pm
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:30am
MISSY!!!!! You are still here!!! I am ready to order some more hcg......lawd I have tried the llow carb, no sugar, no caffeine, no alcohol........I STILL could not lose weight past the first 7 days. Nothing seems to work like hcg did.   I am going to try one more thing- if that doesnt work, Im going back on hcg. Just wanted to check in with you guys to see if you were still here.

Happy releasing everybody!!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:48am
VLCD 11, -0.5 [Total -12.5]
Sleepy

eta next rounds hcg is in customs

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 11 2013 at 11:19am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:12am
TOM came back....... Cry  researching what my next steps are. Remaining VLC..... may need to stop injections and let my cycle regulate......Not sure..... but I will figure it out.

Happy Releasing everyone....... 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:19am
how much are you taking missy
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:27am
I'm sorry missy that's a pain!!

No loss, but no gain either! Looking on the bright side. I ate dinner a little later than normal, so maybe that's it. I also need to get some "smooth moves" tea because my bm's aren't normal (anymore).

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! & thanks for the encouraging words ladies (they're needed)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 109>
  Share Topic