Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

missy the fruit doesn't help?
what about  sugar free candy. like Werther's caramels?
The fruit does help but it appears my meal planning hasn't been 100%.  I was trying to have my fruit earlier in the day.  I'm afraid if I bought Werther's I would eat the whole bag.....  Stern SmileEmbarrassed
I am also going to increase the protein on workout days.  I have water retention due to the hormonal issues and timing with the hcg.  I suspect it will balance out.  I have taken water pills in the past but the OTC ones don't work for me (didn't last time I tried). I need to drink more water (part of the problem too).  Thanks for your suggestions......I may need to have an Iyanla Vanzant type lecture from somebody.......  LOL  I would prolly do it if the roles were reversed.
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:17am
@ Jewelz.......  Hugjust pick yourself off and get back on.....  remind yourself "WHY" you started in the first place.  I have struggles too.  I'm prolly the longest running HCG'r here.  I had success but I have food infidelity related to sugar and other hormonal issues that affect my weight, which is why I'm back.  I know HCG works if I am TRUE to the process.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:47am
water suggestions

take a jug of water. with a permanent marker, write on it what times you want to finish some of it by. example 10 am, 12pm, 2 pm etc. 

infuse with a piece of fruit

add lemon juice

crystal light

my schedule
1/2 bottle before lunch
the rest during lunch
1/2 bottle during workout
rest after workout
1/2 bottle before dinner
rest during dinner
1 bottle a few hours before bed
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:23pm
BIG HugHugHug to you all!!!  My job is holding me hostage. I'm finding it hard to sneak away and sign on. 
Southern I love all of the advice you've provided.  Very encouraging and helpful to us all. 
Missy I feel your struggle and I'm rooting hard for you over here, but HCG or not not many people lose 5 lbs within a week or two so you're doing fine.  I agree with the plan you set up.  Regroup then go back in again.
I'm going to post more when I get a break.

R1P1VLCD7
Release today - 1.4 lbs
Total release this round 8.8 lbs
I think TOM is gone so I may get back on course.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

jewelz, 
i don't know what to say without sounding like a preacher or Iyanla Vanzant.LOL
Hoping things get better for you. 
good luck today, the bad stuff will still be there in 6 weeks
LOLLOL
I hear her in my head too trust Southern!

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:33pm
Missy & lovily Hug thanks. I'm my own worst enemy. I know what I want, know how to get it, but get in my own way. A coworker lost 100lbs on the drops I'm taking (cycling on & off for a yr) so I know they work. It's my willpower that I need to kick in gear!

But allas, I truly appreciate you guys for listening and caring & I will do better!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 2:09pm
And this is my pitfall. I get so obsessed with perfection. I can't do it without disordered thinking
I woke up from a nap craving some raw almonds I still had in the house. I ate two handfuls and threw the rest away.
Now a normal person would look at that as not a huge deal. They're freaking almonds not a cake
But nope not me, I feel fat, full, and disgusting.
I know I won't let myself eat anything else today and the scale will probably go up tomorrow and if it does I'll restrict some more

Maybe I need to fall back some. Only weigh in once or twice a week. I dunno

I wanted to be perfect this round.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 2:17pm

You have to give yourself room to make a misstep. What time did you have the almonds? If I'm not mistaken, isn't this sort of like feeding your body the right balance of "fuel" so that it burns efficiently with the drops? If that's the case, you can't restrict yourself because you're gonna counter that. lmao...as I'm typing this, I can see your eyes rolling around, like bish I know that...but I'm saying, just think of it as a little hiccup that you don't want to carry over to tomorrow. Eat a smaller portion of your meal plan today? 

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:01pm
Calculate the damage......calorie wise.  Note it.
The damage (if any) is from the fat of the almonds, right?  Your body has been losing fat pretty rapidly so that is likely the crave factor.  Day 10 is also the "great slow down" time for most.  Prepare mentally for that. You are not disgusting.......(you already know).  Perfection is all "relative".  You are still perfect.... you just have to believe it. You don't plan to eat almonds daily.... you actually threw them out.Clap We got this!!! 

BTW.... drinking my water now.......  Thanks for the tip.....   

oh, this TOM thang is f-in with me big time......  I have never EVER bled this dayum long..... seriously.......  I'm kinda nervous since I was previously anemic. If I call my OB/GYN she gonna try to "surgery" me to death...... with the fibroid lecture.  LOL...... I guess I will stop and buy some liquid iron/SSS tonic to take.

Edited by missyo67 - Jan 08 2013 at 3:04pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:47pm
thanks all. you're right jewelz, not eating will probably make it worse. i stopped by my dads and gave me the life daddy/daughter talk. he's lost 20 lbs just recently (im so jealous is stomach is so flat) doing the way of eating i plan on doing after a few rounds of hcg. i feel much better now. 

stopped by the grocery store to pick up week 2's fresh veggies and fruit.
about to work out and then cook dinner. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 109>