Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Southern--- Thanks!!!

It is part hormonal and part me Stern Smile. I do know that I have HCG/VLCD creep.  Part of that is my own fault.... I was over my calories (yesterday).  I went to brunch with my sister at a friends house and I ate shrimp/green beans but had a bite of something non-protocol (HCG Creep/CHEATING).  So that is part of the +1lb.  The other part is I started HCG only 2 days after my period started so I could start on Jan1st.  Shoulda waited until TOM was gone.  Below is what I found so far and what I plan to do.... I didn't inject this morning (forgot) and glad I didn't. 

The treatment for this condition is this:
1. Stop taking the hCG but continue the Phase 2 diet. 
2. Wait until your period stops (2-5 days) and then begin taking the hCG again.
Hunger pangs may get rough as you go into days 3-5. If you must have something, eat an egg white or an apple.

Yay! I'm glad you have a plan. That sounds like it will do the trick.

Toni~
Sponsored Links

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I was gonna suggest the red, but thought it may be too soon for an injection interruption. Good to know there's a solution.

I would skip the apples as they have the most carbs of the fruit we are allowed. 

is there anything we can do to motivate you to avoid any creeps? I know it will be hard the next 2-5 days without the hCG.

Yes Missy what can we do to help??
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:38pm

http://thisis-justfor-me.tumblr.com/post/38037402460/beforeandafterfatlosspics-thisis-justfor-me

this lady has been going to a clinic and on hcg 100+ days Shocked She's doing a doctor supervised 900 calorie hcg protocol. Confused Started in November. Took a 10 day break after 40+ days and then restarted P2. She's lost 40ish pounds.

Not sure how i feel about her regimen but I'm following her to see how she does in maintenance/stabilization. She quit her first maintenance after <10 days because she was gaining.

She's been on P2 for 100+ days straight?!? Shocked I just couldn't do it...
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:57pm
another thought
if you're not already, take in an extra protein on the days you workout. don't want your body trying to hold on 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

I was gonna suggest the red, but thought it may be too soon for an injection interruption. Good to know there's a solution.

I would skip the apples as they have the most carbs of the fruit we are allowed. 

is there anything we can do to motivate you to avoid any creeps? I know it will be hard the next 2-5 days without the hCG.

Yes Missy what can we do to help??
It's hard to explain.  I get to a point in the day where I WANT (mentally) something sweet.  It's likely a crutch/addiction response and I'm not consistant with getting past it.  It's behavior modification that is small but still BAD.  I'm trying to be aware of my feelings when I want the carbs.  Most time it is a stress moment and I often "give in" because of my professional dieter tendencies (recover from the cheat).
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:15pm
missy the fruit doesn't help?
what about  sugar free candy. like Werther's caramels?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 8:56am
Hey ladies...okay so you know I've been mia since this weekend...needless to say I fell off the wagon. Stopped taking my drops (personal issues) and as a result gained 3lbs. I'm back on the wagon today...but basically back where I started Cry. I'm not going to beat myself up because that won't help...I have my apples and my tea today so I'll stick to it today.

Everyday is a battle for me and I know this is an internal battle of mind over matter. I want it..but not bad enough to not want the bad things..if that makes sense.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:30am
VLCD 8, -0.5 [Total -11.5]

Week 1 Results
-11.5 lbs
bicep +0.2
bust -0
waist -3.5
lower stomach/tire/muffin top/love handles -0
hips -0
thigh -1.2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:45am
jewelz, 
i don't know what to say without sounding like a preacher or Iyanla Vanzant.LOL
Hoping things get better for you. 
good luck today, the bad stuff will still be there in 6 weeks
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:08am
R2P2VLCD8 (1 Week)
Starting Weight: 219.6
Yesterday's Weight: 216.0
Current Weight: 214.6
Today's Release: -1.4
Total Release: 5.0lbs
AM Workout = Skipped (as a test)

TOM seems to be easing up. Day 2 no shot and no noticable increase in hunger.  I'm starting to wonder if I should adjust dosing down even more when I resume. I need help on drinking my water.  I used to blame it on the Red Bull but I still don't drink water. Any suggestions?

Bfast= coffee 9am
Snack= Baked Apple (noon)
Lunch= Shrimp/cabbage (2pm)
Snack= Strawberry/lemon smoothie (4pm)
Dinner=Tilapia/asparagus before 8pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training