Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 109>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:29pm
if you didnt see my album, these are my first round results
plz dont quote

@missy, i have medicines that keep me up through the day. unfortunately by nighttime,  they are still working. until i can fix my depression without medicine i cant fix my sleep

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 05 2013 at 6:32pm
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:31pm
you can do it missy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:21am
VLCD 6, -1.5 [Total -10]

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday I was too full to have my fruit. As you can see it didn't help with losses. I still don't eat the melba though

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 06 2013 at 8:21am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:26am
Southern your results are Phenomenal.

CincygirlD What were your dosing issues? Are you concerned with refrigeration during work? Maybe you can use an oral syringe daily? I prefer once daily injections over other forms. I hyperventilated first time I mixed and did injections. Lmao. I had to reduce my dosage last round. Hunger is a sign of too high dosing. I'm down to 20cc

Edited by missyo67 - Jan 06 2013 at 10:29am
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:14pm

Hey ladies! I really have to make time to post over here daily. I will get better.

Toni thanks for the welcome. Looking good! Thanks for posting the pics. This really inspires me to continue on not mess up.

Southern wow congrats on the lost! Doing well Miss Lady. Lead the way.

Nitabug customs is a mess. I thought they would never release my package. It took 5 days then they released it so it should be on the way. I'm excited for you.

MissyO I think we’re in the same boat this week.  Release has crawled to a snail and TOM is here and clowning.  That’s ok I’m going to hit the gym to tomorrow to release some of this frustration.

Jewel’s congrat’s on the lost and I too get this crazy insomnia.  (Usually brought on by stress).

Cincygirl I hope you’re able to start up again soon.

Release on Friday 1/4  -6oz (yeah I’m counting ounces)

Release on Saturday – 0 lbs

VLCD 5 - Total Release -7.8 lbs

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:23pm
how's everyone doing mentally
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:07pm
R2P2VLCD6
Starting Weight: 219.6
Yesterday's Weight: 216.2
Current Weight: 215.0
Today's Release: -1.2
Total Release: 4.6lbs
Workout = Nothing

I'm happy to see the scale move. However, not sure what is going on with TOM. It's still going and going and going.....Cry Very weird not sure if its the HCG or the fibroids.  I don't feel bad but this is very unusual.

@Lovilylocs--- Just hang tight and after TOM leaves you'll be back to steady losses. 

I'm missing somebody.......sugabrown.... how u doing??

@ SouthernIntellect--- mentally, I'm ok.  Not having hunger issues.  I do crave sweets but not that often.  I'm probably more concerned with my extended TOM.... I really want to start dropping the POUNDS but I'm trying not to get caught up in the moment of the slow losses.  I have had stress (dad was admitted to the hospital for chest pains and I live 500 miles away) and I steeeeel don't like my job. LOL......but I'm  not gonna complain.
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:50pm
Hey Southern.  Mentally I'm hanging in there.  I'm always more motivated when I see progress, but this stagnate stage is just forcing me to stay on course. 
MissyO congrats on the weight loss.  Wow your body jump right back on cue.  Hope all is well with your cycle and things return to normal soon.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:23am
VLCD 7, -1.0 [Total -11]

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 07 2013 at 9:27am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:27am
missy Hug
jewelz, remembering those drops?
nita - customs sucks
lovily - i think of it this way. the fast losses are water weight. when you start to slow down, you're probably getting more into the fat loss
suga - where ya at 
toni - know you're busy
cincy - join the dark side
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake