Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 109>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:39pm
The Before was taken in July 2012 at 261 lbs. Yes I def gained a LOT of weight back after all the success I had on HCG 2 years ago. Oh well moving on Big smile 

The current pic was taken last week at Disney. We were headed out so I just lifted up my shirt to take a pic cause I wanted to see if I could tell a difference. Not the best example of before and after especially wearing a scarf :/ but I can tell a difference. SO I'm going to post it to remind myself that I'm on the right track!

Height: 5'4
Before: 261
Current: 217

Toni~

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:06pm
40+ lbs! go toni!
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:29pm
Still in customs :(
Great job toni.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:44am
wow! Great job Toni! You're definitely an inspiration!

I'm up early, i don't know why... Anyway while I'm up in gonna so my hair & clean up. Just weighed in -2.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 05 2013 at 3:45am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:27am
Insomniacs unite!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:27am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Insomniacs unite!
Southern! Are you having problems sleeping? I'm thinking its because I used to go to bed on a full stomach & that was sort of a comfort for me. Now that I'm not, I'm wide awake in a few hrs.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:06am
well i haven't slept without a sleeping pill in years LOL although a big dish of carbs and a glass of wine will make me fall asleep very quickly. I just don't stay asleep throughout the night
Are you feeling more energetic throughout the day?

VLCD 5, -2 [total -8.5]
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:19pm
Heyyyy Yall

@ Toni---- Inspiring---  You go GIRL!!!!  Every setback is a lesson learned.  No WORRIES.... New Day New OPPORTUNITY to get it right!  I will join you with posting pics as soon as I get my camera charged and put the before pics in an album.

@ Southern-- You on a mission!  You're results are da ISH....

To all the insomniacs---- that used to be me up until a bit over a year ago. I've lived on 3-4 hour sleep increments for YEARS!!! I realized that sleep is related to hormones and overal well being. You MUST work on the sleep issue to have complete success with weightloss and OVERALL health.  Try increasing sleep time by 30 mins per day.  I'm not an insomniac but I still love my caffeine. LOL. No SF Red Bull though. LOL

Edited by missyo67 - Jan 05 2013 at 2:20pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:24pm
R2P2VLCD5
Starting Weight: 219.4
Yesterday's Weight: 216.2
Current Weight: 216.2
Today's Release: -0.0
Total Release: 3.0 lbs
Workout = Legs and Cardio (on my way to the gym)

Missed my workout due to being at work until 10pm.  I ERRORED yesterday which is the result of another day 0 losses.  I was unprepared for the long day and stress at work. I'm glad no gain but I am definitely on it.  TOM is still friggin lingering.  Something is up hormonally. Just watching and being aware.  I'm sure that is affecting the scale.  I expect better results since I'm regrouping. 
CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:00pm
WOW looking at the first few pages and all those pics really makes me want to try this again. I still tell everyone I know that Hcg is the truth! I really wish I could get the injection dosage correct. I can never make it home to take my second round of drops for the day.
Really considering placing an order
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 109>