Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:39pm
Missyo67 thanks for the encouragement.  I hope I can keep the momentum this first week cuz I know after the water weight loss and my TOM which is right around the corner, it's going to be harder to drop.

Today:
B: Coffee and water throughout day
L: Chicken breast, tomatoes with apple cider vinegar and an orange
D: Fish, baby cucumbers and strawberries

Enjoy your bday SoutherN, just be careful with your food choices.
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:43am
Good morning ladies checking in. -2lbs total of -4 so far. My stomach is still doing back flips. I'm praying by this weekend it will settle down.

Anyway hope you guys are doing great!
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:03am
Good morning everyone..
tom is officically over today i have lost a total of three pounds of my 20 pound goal.. u guys are doing awesome keep up the good work
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:04am
i'll try lovily

jewelz, pepto bismal was my friend yesterday

go suga!

VLCD 4, -2.5 [Total -6.5]

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 04 2013 at 9:05am
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:08am

Happy Friday ladies. 

Wow it sounds like this stomach thing ain't no joke.  Just know that your body is purging out all of the bad stuff.

Weighed this morning -1.4 lbs.  I'm going to try to increase my water intake, weirdly I feel dehydrated with all of the water I'm consuming. 

Stay the course today ladies!!!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

i'll try lovily

jewelz, pepto bismal was my friend yesterday

go suga!

VLCD 4, -2.5 [Total -6.5]
LOL man I don't know what's going on with my guts. I'm okay until I eat and then wham! I just ate an apple and I'm cool so far!

And way to go on the -2.5!! Clap
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:18am
it may also be the caffeine in your coffee jewelz
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:49am
Hi Ladies!

I am so pumped up for this round R3 of this year. I'm so pumped up I'm going to share a before pic and a current pic. Anyone else care to share some pics? It will be nice to look back on later Big smile

SouthernNtellect- To answer your question from the other day: I did a planned interruption but I'm considering this round my Round 3 so I will be doing a full 43 day round for P2.
Apps- I use one called HCG+. It's not free but I like. Tracks weight, measurements, if you took your HCG, water, meals, grocery list, pics, and some other stuff. Works well for me. I like that it keeps track of what day your on too.
NitaBug- Welcome! You will pick up on all the HCG lingo very quickly. And if you don't know...ask anyone here. We were all new to it once!
LovilyLocs- Welcome! The more the merrier Big smile And no worries on what you gained back before. I've been there...many of us have. It's all about us getting back up and trying again. So what day are you on now in P2? I'm trying to catch up lol.
JewelsNYC- Welcome! Can't wait to see your updates. Did you figure out how to remember your drops? Never mind I see that you figured it out! If I get hungry at night I try and drink green tea and lots of water. I've been known to grab a few celery sticks too. What type of Homeopathic HCG are you using? I don't think you should be this hungry..
SugaBrown11- I'm glad you're giving it another go ! I know you will be successful. Can't wait to read more about your progress!
Missy- Hey you! We are starting this round at dang on the same weight. :) I'm way too excited this round LOL Anyways...keep on checking on me I need it sometimes!
OK Whew! I think I got everyone Smile Congrats on all the great releases so far! Clap

Here is my update: LIW last round was 211.2. After going to Disney for a week and loading for a day my starting weight for this round is 219.6. I was just happy to start under 220. My goal is to release 35 lbs this round.
R3 P2 D2

Start Weight: 219.6
Today Loss: -2.6
Current Weight: 217
R3 total releases: -2.6

lbs to R3 goal: 32.4

Happy releases everyone!
Toni~

Edited by tonione03 - Jan 04 2013 at 11:50am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:20pm
R2P2VLCD4
Starting Weight:         219.4
Yesterday's Weight:  216.2
Current Weight:         216.2
Today's Release:         -0.0
Total Release:              3.0 lbs
Workout =  Leg Day after work

TOM is lingering.  Not sure why.... My scale showed a .8 lb loss but it fluctuated back to my original weight when I weighed again.  So I'm taking it as a "no loss" day as I'm not gonna sweat the numbers since I'm still at about 1lb/day right now.  Gotta drink more water and track anything that touches my lips.

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:22pm

Ladies.... Yall all really ROCKIN out in 2013....  Keep up the good work.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 109>