Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:45pm
Missy
I did a similar schedule my first round. 7am, 12pm, 6pm
On the one hand, your insulin levels will only spike 3 times a day, on the other hand, sometimes you just need that snack to push through to the next meal. 
If you can go that long, I would do it. 

Even though I'm only eating in an 8 hour window, after reading two books recently, I adopted the policy: eat when hungry, stop when not.  ((lol, you'd think I'd know that, but I really have never done it. I ate when I thought it was time))
So I end up eating lunch at 11, dinner at 7, whatever/whenever/however much snacks and liquids in between (of course I only eat the 2 servings of fruit)
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:46pm
I'm starving guys. Night time is the hardest for me. What do you guys do for the night time hungries?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I'm starving guys. Night time is the hardest for me. What do you guys do for the night time hungries?

what times do you eat?

--adjust dose. Hunger is usually too high of a dose but it's hard to tell with drops. what kind of drops do you have, do the ingredients say hcg, how many drops are you taking and how often. 
--drink lemon juice, tea, chew sugar free gum, suck on 5 calorie - no sugar cough drops 
--coffee fills me up early in the morning so i can save food for later in the day
--save fruit for snacks in between meals or after dinner
--if all else fails, i go to sleep
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:35pm
Lawd have mercy!!!  This is my 3rd time trying to type this inAngry.  I'm going to keep it brief.

R1P1VLCD2 - -2.6lbs
B: Coffee lots of water throughout the day
L: Chicken breast, cucumbers and an orange
D: Strawberries (busy, busy 1st day back to work, didn't have lunch until 7pm, too late for real dinner).
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:49am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

what times do you eat?

I try to eat on a schedule no breakfast, lunch around 1 dinner around 7. But my schedule was all messed up yesterday. So I was starving.

[ /DIV]

--adjust dose. Hunger is usually too high of a dose but it's hard to tell with drops. what kind of drops do you have, do the ingredients say hcg, how many drops are you taking and how often

Yes these have hcg in it. I've been taking 15 drops 3x's a day because I was doing load. Today I will be doing 10 3x's.

--drink lemon juice, tea, chew sugar free gum, suck on 5 calorie - no sugar cough drops 
--coffee fills me up early in the morning so i can save food for later in the day
--save fruit for snacks in between meals or after dinner
I'm gonna get some gum & try to have some green tea.

--if all else fails, i go to sleep
true

Another question. Do you guys every get stomach upset when you start? I had a killer stomach ache last night.

Anyway -2lbs. Yaaay boi!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:06am
jewelz we at the same times lol. I think the 10x may be better for you
yesterday at 8pm i had to have half a protein shake
so that was 60 cals, 1.5 carbs. still left me under 500

VLCD 3, -3 lbs [total -4]

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 03 2013 at 10:07am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:51am
R2P2VLCD3
Starting Weight:     219.4
Yesterday's Weight:  218.2
Current Weight:      216.2
Today's Release:       -2.0
Total Release:           3.0 lbs
Workout =  Cardio (AM/moderate) 45 mins of jumprope/hula hoop/stepmill. 345 cals/33%fat
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:49am
@Jewels and Southern==== Yall ROCK!!! 

No upset tummy for me but I pee my brains out.  My period is also extended this time too which is prolly from HCG.  I ate more than 500 calories but I need to regulate that.  I have to drink more water too. Thawed my distilled gallon and I'm good to go.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

jewelz we at the same times lol. I think the 10x may be better for you
yesterday at 8pm i had to have half a protein shake
so that was 60 cals, 1.5 carbs. still left me under 500

VLCD 3, -3 lbs [total -4]

Great! Thanks Southern! I have to find some of these.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

@Jewels and Southern==== Yall ROCK!!! 

No upset tummy for me but I pee my brains out.  My period is also extended this time too which is prolly from HCG.  I ate more than 500 calories but I need to regulate that.  I have to drink more water too. Thawed my distilled gallon and I'm good to go.
Thanks Missy...I still have a shaky stomach, IDK what's going on...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 109>