Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Hey ladies I'm taking the drops ( which of course I forgot!) I did my 3 days of loading.

What should I do when I forget the drops during the day? Should I skip the drops today or double up when I get home?

I have to set a reminder because forgetting the drops is one of my biggest problems.

I personally wouldn't double up. (my theory = You never want to try to overcompensate or flood your system with hCG. with homeopathic I dont think it will harm or  benefit you since it has much less hcg)
but i'd take my scheduled dosage when I got home.
you may feel a little hungrier today but push through it

write it on your hand if you have to LOL
Thanks Boo...I'm going to set an alarm on my phone. Makes no sense to buy this stuff and leave it in the fridge...Confused
Sponsored Links

Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:44am
wow southern you really are into it this time around.. and so am i .. I have to look up some p2 friendly recipes cause am getting tired of this plain ole tilapia and spinach ive been making and thats probably why i keep quitting after 5 days the sh*t get so boring with the food.. to day is my second day in phase 2 and am feeling a lil lighter my scale cannot be found i just moved so bare with me ..
How is everyone else doing??
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:47am
jewelz. I've wasted at least 50 75 bucks on rounds I didn't complete. Check in here every day, we'll remind you

VLCD 2, -1
Total -1

I'm also intermittent fasting. My eating window is 8 hours with a 16 hour fast. So breakfast was coffee. Had lunch with fruit @ 11am. Dinner at 4:45. And then made a smoothie of my last fruit serving @ 7.

Light exercise on my brand new elliptical Party for 30 minutes.

suga, Sorry (but not sorryLOL) if I spam this thread but I'm in it to win it. My damn clothes don't fit and I'm banned from buying new ones. Cry

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 02 2013 at 7:51am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:57am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

jewelz. I've wasted at least 50 75 bucks on rounds I didn't complete. Check in here every day, we'll remind you

VLCD 2, -1
Total -1

I'm also intermittent fasting. My eating window is 8 hours with a 16 hour fast. So breakfast was coffee. Had lunch with fruit @ 11am. Dinner at 4:45. And then made a smoothie of my last fruit serving @ 7.

Light exercise on my brand new elliptical Party for 30 minutes.

suga, Sorry (but not sorryLOL) if I spam this thread but I'm in it to win it. My damn clothes don't fit and I'm banned from buying new ones. Cry
Hug Thanks mama! I'm in to win too! I have only a few months to get it right & tight!! LOL. I just took the heap of vitamins & will take my dose when I get home.
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 9:24am
Am glad your so motivated .. it makes me feel the same .. my goal this round is to get down to atleast 185.. lets do it !!! am about 205 now .. so that would be 20 pounds i kno wi can do it .. i was at 225 my last round went all the way down to 191 start thinkin i was cute an went all the way back up in the 2's .. so i need to come back with a bang dammit!!.. lets do it ya'll
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:25am
R2P2VLCD2
Starting Weight: 219.4
(after 1 Load Day= +2.4lbs)
Current Weight: 218.2
Today's Release: -1.2lbs
Round 2 Goal: 30 lbs (agressive)

Workout =  Strength Training (Chest/Bicepts/Triceps) 20 minutes cardio (incline walking)and Intermittent Fasting ala Leangains.com/Bulletproofexec.com
Supplements = Lugol's solution, ATP Cofactors (B2/3), Enzymes, D3/10000iu, Vit C, Magnesium(night), Folinate, Selenium, Uniliver tabs, MSM, chromium picolinate

Taking before pics and measurements tonight.

Welcome everyone to 2013 and HCG Success......  I'm committed to checking in daily....  WE GOT THIS!!

@Southern== Thanks for the info.  I need some spark in my food though I must say, I don't get bored.  I do a chicken, fish, beef rotation and that provides variety.  I love the soup options since I haven't made many soup dishes and would like to start!

Edited by missyo67 - Jan 02 2013 at 11:05am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:33am
So TOM came early. my cycle is always 28 days exact...so...hCG is IN. THE. SYSTEM.

I took my pics and measurements, they made me sad. 
But I looked at my first round's before and afters and remembered that this is worth it.

Missy,
The last diet I was on taught me what I once hated: cooking! I can eat the same stuff everyday, but I think recipes will make this more enjoyable for me. I'm done with the recipe spam thoughLOL

I will also start lifting on Monday.

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 02 2013 at 11:35am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:35pm

TOM is lingering for me too!!!  I used to be 28 days but now I'm like 32...wtf?? I'm like dayumm....... really really??? still going.....deep sigh.....

I'm slightly hungry but not too bad.  I'm trying to make it until 2pm before I eat but I may have to adjust.  I had an orange at 11am-cst.  I prolly need to drink some water but my distilled gallon is frozen. 

I'm printing these receipes to add to my HCG/Workout manual!
I found an old workout journal from 2010.  I was doing HCG and leangains.  My lowest weight was 191.  I was on the verge of being "ripped" in muscle definition.  I'm going to look for those pics too.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:42pm
Last year's hCG progress photos and soon to be 2013 tracking

http://public.fotki.com/1ntellect/

pm for password
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:02pm
@Southern..... great idea.... I'm gonna set up a folder for my pics too.  I'll PM you for the password after I get mine setup tonight. 

Made it thru lunch.  I think I may like later lunch times to help with my evening issues I had in the past.  My target mealtimes are as below. I may be stretching the times a bit but will adjust for hunger as needed. 5 hours between meals may be a tad too long. Thoughts??

Coffee  --- 9am
Meal #1--- 1-2pm
Meal #2--- 7-8pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com