Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sensationnel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sensationnel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:27pm
I have been really busy with work, kids and school. I started eating anything I could grab and go. I also stopped weighing myself at all. I was really delusional about how much weight I put on. I also staryed dronking more soda as opposed to the water i use to drink. I know that I am very sensitives to carbs. I really don't know much about gluten so I am going to read up on this. I did have my thyroid checked and they said everything was "normal". I will read the link. I already have started so I hope to learn some more. Thanks so much for responding!
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:14pm
You can do it!!!!  Don't give up!!!  You can correct the weight gain with or without HCG its a matter of patience.  I totally understand how life throws a glitch in our plans. I've been struggling too.  Just hang in there. 

Jack Kruse can get a little too technical, so don't be overwhelmed with his blog.  I have to re-read stuff a lot.  His points on the last blog is kinda straight forward about healthcare/obesity issues.  Its often not as simple as overeating.  However, not following pounds and inches through and reverting to processed foods will allow the weight to come back even though you probably don't look like you weigh as much.  It happens often.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 2:39pm
Hi guys
I've been back in hospital with kidney stones. Trying to get answers and figure out what to do with diet but my weight is doing okay.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:50pm
Hey Southern!!  Sorry to hear about the hospital return.  I hope you're feeling better. 

Do you have a copy of your labs values and reference ranges???? 
Sensationnel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sensationnel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 4:04pm
I hope you feel better!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:02pm
Thank you
I have access to some info from the hospital as soon as I get an Internet connection and am not so drowsy from meds I can read it

I know for sure I have to give up spinach and nuts. And my animal protein should be 4-6 oz a day. I don't know what in the world to do with that
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 9:09pm
No rush. Check your vitamin d, magnesium, bun creatine readings.
You need more good fats not protein. Seafood and fats.....I'll see if a ketogenic diet is recommended. Vitamin k2 maybe an option
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:23pm
It looks like keto/low carb just won't be for me. Maybe I can do a short round
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 11:31am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

It looks like keto/low carb just won't be for me. Maybe I can do a short round

How are you feeling?? How soon are you considering another round?
How far are you away from your goal? 

If you get your carbs from natural sources that should better for you right? I don't know much about what causes the stones other than a calcium methalation defect.  (new learning for me). 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 9:57am
i was thinking of doing another round in august or september. need to lose about 25 lbs minimum. 

trying to keep the carbs limited to lots of fruit, havent fully adjusted to it yet 

the most likely conclusion is that it's coming from
a. foods high in oxalates (spinach, berries, choc, nuts)
b. high animal protein consumption 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 114>
  Share Topic