Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:06pm
Hey Ladies!

Thank you for the kind words everyone..always a lil nerve wracking to post pics when your not exactly comfortable with how they look. Embarrassed 
R3 P2 D5
Start Weight: 219.6
Today Loss: -2.2
Current Weight: 210.8
R3 total releases: -8.8
lbs to R3 goal: 26.2

I don't know what is going on right now but I will take it! My body is getting rid of this fat faster than I know how to process it right now. I know things are going to slow down. and even out but whoa what a ride. I can taste ONEderland Smile

Southern- Day 7 and 11 lbs released!!!!!! ClapClapClapClap You are my motivation for today Smile

Mentally... I'm feeling really good right now. The weight is coming off fast. BUT that is when I usually start messing up. I start feeling myself thinking I look good and I stop. That's why I'm going to continue posting pics the whole way through because I don't want to forget that I have a long way to go. A very long way. So I'm going to continue to feel good just always remember that when I get to my actual goal I will feel even better.

Missy- Great releases! Clap I don't think your releases have been slow at all especially with your job stress and dealing with your dad being in the hospital Unhappy. You have a lot to deal with. 4.6 lbs in 6 days is great! And you are so right about getting enough sleep. I'm working on that!

LovilyLocs- What stagnant stage?? 5 Days and 7.8 lbs released! That is quite over a lb per day. You are doing AWESOME. Clap

Nita- Ughh I hate waiting on HCG. It's like being a kid and waiting for Christmas LOL. I order from here and it came really fast. EscrowRefills.com

JewelsNYC- I can't figure out what your total release is and days so far but I see you are reporting losses...Great job!! Clap What day are you on?

Toni~
Sponsored Links

tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:07pm
Where is SugaBrown???
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by CincygirlD CincygirlD wrote:

WOW looking at the first few pages and all those pics really makes me want to try this again. I still tell everyone I know that Hcg is the truth! I really wish I could get the injection dosage correct. I can never make it home to take my second round of drops for the day.
Really considering placing an order

Come on....you know you want too! LOL
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:26pm
Everyone is doing soooooo well, keep up the good work.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:34pm
R2P2VLCD7
Starting Weight: 219.6
Yesterday's Weight: 215.0
Current Weight: 216.0
Today's Release: +1.0
Total Release: 3.6lbs
AM Workout = Back/Shoulders/moderate cardio (10mins) = 180 calories

Bfast= still coffee sippin'@ 1:30pm
Lunch= HCG chili/salad (taco salad) whenever I get hungry
Dinner=Shrimp/cabbage before 8pm

I wasn't gonna post but here I am.... Accountability right??  I may just checkin daily without posting my numbers but the TOM and no losses is kinda challenging mentally.  I have no hunger so far today.... (looking for the silver lining)Cry
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:46pm
missy, i believe it's hormonal for you

but maybe we can try to rule out other things

do you put any salt in your food? how much water do you drink? ever tried a diuretic (or as the old people say: water pill)?
are you drinking those sf red bulls?

i also think the exercise could be causing your muscles to retain water. Do your measurements. They have probably gone down.

Lastly, if the measurements have not gone down, try not exercising for a few days to release some of that water

Also, I was just reading on the hcg forum, a lady who's been on the diet for like 2 weeks but only lost 2 lbs. (her load way). She was previously a chronic dieter. The mods said that likely her metabolism was very screwed.  They also said Dr. Simeons suggested a chronic dieter may need to load for up to a week.

I'll be looking on the hcg forum for other suggestions  

eta: for a few days, take out the beef and tomatoes. see if that helps

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 07 2013 at 1:47pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:53pm
http://thisis-justfor-me.tumblr.com/post/38037402460/beforeandafterfatlosspics-thisis-justfor-me

this lady has been going to a clinic and on hcg 100+ days Shocked She's doing a doctor supervised 900 calorie hcg protocol. Confused Started in November. Took a 10 day break after 40+ days and then restarted P2. She's lost 40ish pounds.

Not sure how i feel about her regimen but I'm following her to see how she does in maintenance/stabilization. She quit her first maintenance after <10 days because she was gaining.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:55pm
Southern--- Thanks!!!

It is part hormonal and part me Stern Smile. I do know that I have HCG/VLCD creep.  Part of that is my own fault.... I was over my calories (yesterday).  I went to brunch with my sister at a friends house and I ate shrimp/green beans but had a bite of something non-protocol (HCG Creep/CHEATING).  So that is part of the +1lb.  The other part is I started HCG only 2 days after my period started so I could start on Jan1st.  Shoulda waited until TOM was gone.  Below is what I found so far and what I plan to do.... I didn't inject this morning (forgot) and glad I didn't. 

The treatment for this condition is this:
1. Stop taking the hCG but continue the Phase 2 diet. 
2. Wait until your period stops (2-5 days) and then begin taking the hCG again.
Hunger pangs may get rough as you go into days 3-5. If you must have something, eat an egg white or an apple.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:14pm
I was gonna suggest the red, but thought it may be too soon for an injection interruption. Good to know there's a solution.

I would skip the apples as they have the most carbs of the fruit we are allowed. 

is there anything we can do to motivate you to avoid any creeps? I know it will be hard the next 2-5 days without the hCG.
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

R2P2VLCD7
Starting Weight: 219.6
Yesterday's Weight: 215.0
Current Weight: 216.0
Today's Release: +1.0
Total Release: 3.6lbs
AM Workout = Back/Shoulders/moderate cardio (10mins) = 180 calories

Bfast= still coffee sippin'@ 1:30pm
Lunch= HCG chili/salad (taco salad) whenever I get hungry
Dinner=Shrimp/cabbage before 8pm

I wasn't gonna post but here I am.... Accountability right??  I may just checkin daily without posting my numbers but the TOM and no losses is kinda challenging mentally.  I have no hunger so far today.... (looking for the silver lining)Cry

I'm so happy that you decided to post Missy. You have held down so many people on this HCG journey over the years. I would be sad if you didn't post!

TOM is messing you up. It's hormonal. Having no hunger is def a silver lining. Your dose is right. TOM just needs to move the hell on Angry 

I know it's hard not to get discouraged when the scale isn't moving in the right direction. But I know it's going to start going the right way.

Toni~

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 114>
  Share Topic