Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 Challenge! Consistency!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:48pm
..... Crickets!! and cob webs!! 

Anywho, running 5 miles tomorrow.. hope you ladies are being consistent..!! ;) 
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:35am
I pigged out today - well, yesterday I should say - as my final hoorah. Tomorrow brings a new challenge, but I'm ready to face those challenges head on.
I have to work on portion control - that's always what gets me. I guess I have to go back to logging my meals to make sure I don't slip up.

I'm ready to get this started! Good luck, everyone!
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:33am
You go girl! you can do it!Wink Thats what this challenge here for.. to challenge you(us)
I need to keep a food journal too. I heard there are  some great apps for it. I might switch up my diet to only raw veggies, fruit, (rarely) fish and 100% wheat.. 

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 07 2012 at 6:35am
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:58pm
I wanna join!

What would you like to change about yourself?
I want a more toned body, especially my arms and midsection.

What do you like about yourself?
I like my shape. I'm pretty sure I am an hourglass.

What is your plan of attack?
Lots of cardio and lifting weights. I have membership at 24 hour fitness which is across the street from my school so I have no excuse not to go!!!

What are your current limits? for example, how many push ups/sit ups can you do?
I can run a mile in a little less than ten minutes. I can lift 140 pounds on the leg press. I don't know about my arms Lol I can do 20 pushups and like 40 sit ups. I want to double that by summer :)
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:13pm
^^^ I love doing cardio, and lifting weights.. I use to do a 5 mile walk around Stone Mountain in Ga at least 2-3 a week. It takes me about half an hour from start to finish. I also walk up the mountain, which have your legs on fire! Esp your calves muscles... lol
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:44pm
I'm going to be completely honest and say that I'm having the hardest time motivating myself to start. I don't know what's wrong with me. I haven't done a single exercise (excluding walking); I haven't logged a single meal; and I haven't bothered to eat small(er) portions.
Cry
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:50pm
^^^ Remember lady, being consistent is the key. Don't feel bad, everyones gets lazy at one point (including me). Just be confident in what you want, whatever your goals are and stay focused on it. Start slow and build up from there.  Post before and after pictures, check out body types close to the one you want and keep it on you, make reason for why you deserve a better bod and health. :)
We can do it together, lol.. Ill always post here just because Im very serious about being consistent to reach my goals in 2013; I want to get ripped and then tatted..lol.. esp by spring.. Lets flaunt or stuff girl.. WE cAN DO IT!! 

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 10 2012 at 11:52pm
MsAlaneous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsAlaneous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:07am
I haven't been very consistent with my cardio but I have stayed true to a squat challenge I started on 12/1. I also added in the waist whittler. Yesterday was my first rest day. I excited that I have actually stuck with it. If I can find away to work my cardio in with it I will on a nice track for my goals.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:56am
^^ Hmmm, a squat challenge. Sounds fun! lol

Will start my first day of insanity Tomorrow.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Cherry89 Cherry89 wrote:

^^^ Remember lady, being consistent is the key. Don't feel bad, everyones gets lazy at one point (including me). Just be confident in what you want, whatever your goals are and stay focused on it. Start slow and build up from there.  Post before and after pictures, check out body types close to the one you want and keep it on you, make reason for why you deserve a better bod and health. :)
We can do it together, lol.. Ill always post here just because Im very serious about being consistent to reach my goals in 2013; I want to get ripped and then tatted..lol.. esp by spring.. Lets flaunt or stuff girl.. WE cAN DO IT!! 

Thanks. I definitely have to obtain my dream bod by the summer. Well, before my 24th birthday.

I'm going to start with light exercises tonight.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>