FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Challenge! Consistency!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:13am
What would you like to change about yourself?
I'd like to be more cut.  I'd like to be more explosive and also increase my cardio stamina.  

What do you like about yourself?
I like my curves.  I like my muscle memory.  

What is your plan of attack?
Jillian Michaels' Extreme Shed and Shred (tomorrow will be my first day) to lose some excess pounds and cut up a bit for month one with 2,400 calories a day.

Month two I'd like to do more of a running/Pilates mix.  I've never done a 10k and would like to make it happen.  Cut the calories down to 2,000.  

I won't think further out than that yet.

What are your current limits? for example, how many push ups/sit ups can you do?
I can do 15 pushups and 150 sit ups.  
Sponsored Links

Blngmoogle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blngmoogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:43am
I am glad to see so many joining! Today i took a 30 minute power walk. I figured i should enjoy some of this california weather. Sundays i'll take off and relax.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:52pm
I did Jillian and um .... OUCH!!  I liked it though.  It was just enough over the top to make me feel like I did something ;)
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:04pm
I'm in!
What would I change? My focus! I get excited and go hardcore, but I don't stick with it after 2 months or so :( I want wash board abs! I did good the summer but now I've been slacking

What do I like? My legs and my quads and calf muscles

My plan? I do have a gym @ ,y apt but I don't hae the energy or time. I recently got some new Taebo and Jillian dvds I plan to alternate

I used to do Taebo when it first came out and loved it, but now I can't even do the whole tape :( I've got work to do!
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:30am
Welcome !!

This is gonna be fun, can't wait for us to reach our goals, remember ladies CONSISTENCY is the cure! LOL

Okay going to the store tonight to get my master cleanse ingredients ;) 
Will be walking up the mountain tomorrow, and do the fit test tomorrow (insanity)
MsAlaneous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsAlaneous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:49pm
Hi Ladies!!

I'm in! I have my first goal deadline this Friday and I am far from meeting it so its time for so real action!

What would you like to change about yourself? Physically, my shape which pretty much is just getting rid of my belly. Mentally, my motivation and focus. I lose focus so quick.

What do you like about yourself? Physically, my chest and legs. Mentally, I'm easily motivated, just need to keep the motivation.

What is your plan of attack? My biggest hinderance (besides being lazy) is time because I have a 4 month old that takes up most of my time once I get home from work. My plan is to not go to bed when she does LOL. I will put her down and make sure to do at least 45 mins or cardio or 30 mins of cardio and 15-30 mins of weight training. I love to dance so I will try to do workouts focused around dance so I will enjoy it more.

What are your current limits? for example, how many push ups/sit ups can you do? I haven't done either in so long I'm not sure but I would say 20

Good luck everyone!!
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:52pm
WOW yall sound like me. I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks on atkins and lifting weights and then here came Thanksgiving ***roll eyes*** I'm sure I've gained it all back. I always loose focus. Maybe this will help.  

What would you like to change about yourself? My stomach pouch and arms
What do you like about yourself? My legs and backside
What is your plan of attack? Weights, squats, pilates and protein, cut out unnecessary carbs
What are your current limits? I have NO upper body strength
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:54pm
I intend to start next Friday, December 7th.

I'm entering my final stretch of courses, and with that comes a ton of last minute assignments, papers, and final exam (Thumbs DownDead). I want to start when I have nothing else clouding my thoughts; that way I know that I'll really be on it.

Good luck, everyone!
MsAlaneous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsAlaneous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:44pm
Well I worked out once last week, Zumba, and twice this week. Not much but it's a really good start from me. I'm super proud of myself.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:02pm
Hope everyones still on trackTongue

Going mountain climbing tomorrow in the morning! I want to start my insanity, but I stay on top pf somebody, and they always b$%%# about noise (I got 3 small children, lol) But still, I don't want to aggravate them more with my heavy stomping every morning.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic