Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Challenge! Consistency!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Blngmoogle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blngmoogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Challenge! Consistency!
    Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:46pm
ok, so here is the situation:

I am a 24 year old college student (female in case you hadn't noticed my blinged out avatar) and I am a procrastinator.

I have no equipment, nor do I have the money to go to the gym, or purchase equipment.
If I had just stuck to my 2012 new years resolution which involved a planned method of exercise, I would not have an issue.

So here is the challenge:

using what we already know, and through the power of youtube, We will get ourselves into the habit of being consistent with working out. This does not mean working ourselves to death, but it is better to do something at least 3 times per week instead of nothing at all.

the name of the game is to be consistent! so if you are doing the gym thing, or if you are using a program, by all means, please continue!

In order to join us, please answer the following questions;

What would you like to change about yourself?

What do you like about yourself?

What is your plan of attack?

What are your current limits? for example, how many push ups/sit ups can you do?

RULES

At the very least, update us on your progress one a month. it is encouraged to change your regimen at least each month to avoid plateauing. you an even do something like increasing your push up limits each month. you can also do a daily log on the forum of your activities, or maybe you'd like to tell us why you missed a day. What stopped you, or what made you more motivated to work out that day?

everyone is welcome! I may not have much knowledge to offer, but I would like for all of us to learn from each other

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blngmoogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:00am
oh, by the way, you don't have to show any photos if you don't want to. I am showing this one because you can see enough of my build to get the picture.

Ok, I'll begin:

What would you like to change about yourself?

fix my Low lean muscle mass ( I am picky when it comes to my protein selection. But I could demolish an entire 12 inch philly cheesesteak sub if i had one! )

my annoying upper stomach pouch.... I love fast food, so that is where it all goesConfused

My endurance sucks! I can''t run too far, but I could walk forever!

What do you like about yourself?

everything else. I like my build, and I want to stay that same size, just a more toned version.

What is your plan of attack?

I will begin with what I know. I have no equipment, or gym money, so I will begin with the basics:

push ups, sit ups, crunches, leg lifts, walks,isometrics etc. throughout the year, I will find some other ways to do at home exercise and I will share them.

What are your current limits? for example, how many push ups/sit ups can you do?

about 270 crunches, 10 half push ups, 15 seconds of plank isometrics, I can sprint for 10 seconds (when I am chasing the bus!) and I can walk about 3 miles. I have never tried jogging, but maybe I can get farther.

I will begin early tomorrow and see how far I get. A minimum of 3 days per week is a good start.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blngmoogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:03am
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:44am
AM in! I am a college student too! I have stop working out completely. ( Im a health nut!) I need to get back on track. I can post starting pics too. I have had babies (twins too, so the stomach miight be on the saggy side, lol!)
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:56am
What would you like to change about yourself? I'm 181, my goal is to reach 130lbs. The lowest I ever weighed was 145-150lbs. I want a more leaner physique, more endurance, and more muscle, ( not alot, just enough for a feminine feel)

What do you like about yourself? My hair and legs! LOL

What is your plan of attack? I don't have any equipment ether, So I will be using the insanity set, home exercises. I also stay in Georgia right by Stone Mountain, So I ll be walking up and around it which is 5 miles each.. I also have some Jillian Micheal dvds I can through in there!

Don't know yet, I can do the fitness test on insanity after Thanksgiving!
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:42am
I'm in!
What would you like to change about yourself? 1'm 154 and would like to be 125 toned

What do you like about yourself? My FACE! and my hair lol

What is your plan of attack? I have insanity.. but i may try p90x instead. I'll also rotate with power walks/jogs on the days i don't feel like doing anything

What are your current limits? My mental endurance is limited. I'm strong already from using insanity, but i get mentally fatigued :(
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by scox89 scox89 wrote:

I'm in!
What would you like to change about yourself? 1'm 154 and would like to be 125 toned

What do you like about yourself? My FACE! and my hair lol

What is your plan of attack? I have insanity.. but i may try p90x instead. I'll also rotate with power walks/jogs on the days i don't feel like doing anything

What are your current limits? My mental endurance is limited. I'm strong already from using insanity, but i get mentally fatigued :(

Awww we should do insanity together, lol.. I havent went pass the fitness test dvd, and Ive had it for 6-7 months now.... shame on me!
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:03pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:22pm
I would like to join this challenge! Smile

What would you like to change about yourself? I want to be healthy. I want to be toned and lean. I want to be able to walk up a flight of steps without getting winded.

What do you like about yourself? Good question. LOL I guess I would have to agree with the other poster that listed her hair and legs.

What is your plan of attack? Like everyone else, I do not have access to the gym. I am a full-time grad. student - other than class, I do not have the time to go anywhere. Thus, I plan to do my workouts at home. I have a number of different exercise videos. I also plan to eat better.

What are your current limits? for example, how many push ups/sit ups can you do? Kimbella posted some workout thing on her twitter. I can do those (and only those). If I push myself, I can do 50 crunches, but that is it.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:53pm
Lol! I am doing mountain running in the latter PM, I'm also starting my master cleanse fast starting Monday
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic