FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2013 Challenge! Consistency!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:50am
I'll get easier as you do it. Don't push yourself or you'll get hurt. Do what you can right now Dollish.

Ok, so I did
20 squats
30 deadlifts
20 push-ups
10 min jogging
40 bicep curls
20 crunches
20 reverse crunches

I work out 3 times a week so this is just my update for this day. I'll try to post once a month.

Sponsored Links

Star007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:19pm
Hey all..hope I can still join this challenge...

What would you like to change about yourself? Definitely my stomach area, arms, back and thighs (they’ve always been big but now theyre super jiggly, I want them toned!)

What do you like about yourself? My hair and lips

What is your plan of attack? Cardio 3-5 times a week as well as body weight exercises

What are your current limits? for example, how many push ups/sit ups can you do? Haven’t done any since October L but the last time I did them I did 45 push ups and 50 sit ups. I ran 1.5 miles in 13:30. I’ll update tomorrow with how many sit ups/push ups I can do as of right now.

Blngmoogle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blngmoogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:47pm
Today i did a few laps around campus. Tomorrow ill tackle pushups and situps
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:04pm
2hr walking..I am beat for the weekend
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:30am
100 girlie-push ups, 50 crunches, 50 reverse crunches, 10 min jogging (I hate running), 20 supermans, 100 Butt Lifts -Bridge, 100 tricep lifts(?).
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 4:53pm
I started Insanity last night.  I had trouble with the fitness test and couldn't make it past the third exercise. Confused  I was super sore, but tried the fitness test again with my step-brother.  I still didn't do well, however, I was able to make it to the fourth exercise. Party  Baby steps.
I'm going to try to stay consistent with this.  I'm almost sure that it's going to take more than 60 days to complete the routine, but I'm going to keep at it until I finish. 
I'm tired of being out of shape.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic