Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2013 APL CHALLENGE? ANY TAKERS?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
happygrrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happygrrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:58pm
Sponsored Links

shaquana89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaquana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:51pm
Gurl don't feel bad. As you can see my hair is trimmed but its still uneven also. One side grows really faster than the other. I'm hoping that I reach my apl goal this year, that way I will finally cut it all even...Anyways its still worth a try.(growing my hair)
michelleuhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelleuhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:03pm
I finally got a relaxer today, and I am actually APL right now. I will be cheering ya'll on though!
oh2lovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh2lovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:58pm
Is it too late to join? I have really bad edges right now so I am trying everything to get them to grow back. I just got my order of mega tek and am hoping for the great results many have seen with it. I will be wearing a weave and a lace closure so that I can leave my edges completely untouched and free for product use and easy washing. let me know what you guys think (give me some pointers if you have any) thanks!
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by KunoichiNindroid KunoichiNindroid wrote:

Originally posted by littlebabybug littlebabybug wrote:

technically i should be apl by the end of 2013, so i would like to join. my hair touches CBL in the nape currently while my crown touches the top of my neck, so i say i'm neck length but my hair seems to grow fast. i'm in Smile

From the last pic I saw of your straightened hair you look like you're practically APL. Full APL for that matter Shocked Maybe I'm thinking of someone else Confused It was someone wearing a yellow tank top

oh that was me lol i had just cut my hair a day or two after i took that pic. Cry 

darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:04am
-Post current length picture (Due by Jan. 31)
-Natural
-Regimen-keep my hair hidden. Moisturize and love it
-Growth aids- i have one bottle of hairfinity left then after that i will take a multi vitamin 
-Protective style-sew in 
-What will you do different this year than last to achieve the goal? actually stick to my goals 
SunGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:19am
i wanna join too. Been lurking on boards for like, forever. Im not sure what my present length is, probably CBL. M currently in Senegalese twists so wl post when i take then down. Will also post my reggie then too.
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:13am
Thanks guys! ^_^ Was worried the pink would be too bright but people say it suits me? Lol.
I've been using my homemade sulfur grease for just over a week I think. I can't tell if my braids are just loosening or there's actual growth. We'll see in 3 months I guess! I tweaked my recipe a bit yesterday. Melted more 10% sulfur ointment and coconut oil into so it wouldn't be runny. After it cooled it solidified like hair grease, but much lighter. I love it! And I'm proud of myself for actually making something :P I'll take pictures the next time I melt it.
shalafbabii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shalafbabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:36pm
Hey ladies... I am still in a weave but will be switching it up to a bob weave in a few days! Trying to use my deep curly closure (straightened) so I won't have to blend my hair or put heat to it for that matter. If it doesn't blend well with the closure, I'll leave some hair out (a very small horseshoe on one side of my head). Trying to keep this look for a while so wish me luck! Happy hair growth ladies!
nOB0DYb33TT3R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nOB0DYb33TT3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:05pm
Hello Hello!
I cleansed and oiled my scalp, already got the new hair for my new install ready to go. I'm going out to get my Biotin and I hope that really helps. Has anyone noticed any gorwth using just Biotin? j/wonderin.
Also I was really hoping some of you ladies that may know a little (or a lot) something about coloring  and could point me in the right direction. I am hoping to dye my hair (extentions) a deep plum color but would love to add some highlights also... so have you guys seen any good plum or dark red colors with highlights? If so what color were the highlights? I really should find out if that color really even goes well with my complexion...  I just want to try something diff. since my natural hair is around a #4 I usually only wear that color with honey or light blonde highlights. If any of you ladies have any suggestions or can offer any input I'd really appreciate it. Thanks In Advance!! Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic