Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Airing of Grievances Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:17am
Look here FTP is not i repeat not passive aggressive. It's a smart move man

Nothing I hate more than when i come in a thread and the post is Poofed or edited. Grinds my gears.

I've been known to re-post _____ poofed posts in the past. So try me!

I loved when we couldn't edit post that was a glorious time LOLOL

I too wanna hear abt the dutty lifestyles of you all. Cause well ummmmmmm yeah

ETA yeah Derri herwmoman lays claim to it. The naming of the custom and its subsequent increase in use but not the custom itself

Petite I'll give you that one, that's why there are frequent references to " We name names in 20____"

I used to know but cant remember which troll thread someone posted "we don't believe you, you need more ppl"

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 07 2013 at 7:21am
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:24am
Not seeing the big deal with FTP'ing...It's pretty direct.  

Now, the guess who ish is a mind fawk. Cry
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

you ever come into a thread on page ten the op's gone and you have no clue what the hell is going on?

also some people were notorious for deleting op's... (i think some folks got banned because of that) to the point that it became a necessary feature

is it the same as saving pictures? comst na homie, you know thats apples and oranges

real talk af ...

... if theres something I don't understand..(in the context of this scenario).. I just click out of it and ...
wipe my hands clean and find another worthy thread.  ... secondly..you always come into a thread on pg ten and ask for a summary.. no FTP necessary to prove this ..haha.. Just by the very nature of a thread, its going to go in all sorts of directions... Food being a big one at some point.

I personally don't have to FTP a poster to recognize their inconsistency... I don't need to point it out all the time either... I just don't follow their post..  thats just me though.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:59am
there is a History of people poofing when A thread doesn't go the way they want it. All ftp does is saves the context of the thread "for the people". People who either come in late or miss it so they aren't confused later.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Dec 07 2013 at 7:59am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Imo its like a smaller version of saving peoples pictures and in some other thread later down the line reposting them on some "you look like this! how can you possibly comment on so and so's looks" 

but do you. Jmo

I agree with your opinion
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:17am
Thanks Purple 
I appreciate your cosignSmile

Edited by OoDles O - Dec 07 2013 at 10:17am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:33am
it depends on the OP...sometimes it's in extremely poor taste, but it's mostly used appropriately.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 07 2013 at 10:33am
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:40am
WTF? I hate walking in a thread and being confused. I am just going to back out slowly...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:56am
The only way FTP comes off as passive aggressive is when try to act like their not doing it. Like when you quote and  say something generic  just to give reason for why your doing it.

I've been in a few threads that went left and no one FTP'd and OP'er would alter the OP and the capes would come in...lol That said this applies to other poster within the threads as well. Regardless people will read every word you wrote and still come up with a totally different meaning based on their own emotions and that you have no control over.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526