Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Airing of Grievances Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I'm so serious.  During the Rodney King/LA Riots a yt lady (who reported to me mind you) said "Geez, you would think they wouldn't be out there rioting and fighting the ppl who pay their welfare checks".  I STILL have have several slaps reserved for that trick. 
Stern Smile smfh!
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I'm so serious.  During the Rodney King/LA Riots a yt lady (who reported to me mind you) said "Geez, you would think they wouldn't be out there rioting and fighting the ppl who pay their welfare checks".  I STILL have have several slaps reserved for that trick. 
ain't that a bitch...? smh. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:29pm
BHM is pretty passive aggressive though. Especially when posters write things like " There is a certain poster who be lying on here but im not gonna say no names but she know who she is."

what is the point if your not going to tell us?
then the thread turns into a game of "guess who"
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:33pm
Dead
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

BHM is pretty passive aggressive though. Especially when posters write things like " There is a certain poster who be lying on here but im not gonna say no names but she know who she is."

what is the point if your not going to tell us?
then the thread turns into a game of "guess who"

Another game they play is to gas each other up into saying what they're all thinking then pretend to be shocked when one of them says it.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 6:10am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Yeah... FTP'ing is a good example.
you think? hmm. i've just seen it as both messy & bhm policy. 

clarification is one thing, but i've often seen that people like to redact things or flat out change stories once the sh!t hits.

also, along the lines? bucking up with an "eta" after everyone's moved on to the next 5 or so pages. that i find passive aggressive. 

stop typing what you felt you shoulda said back then and say it in the present. 

makes me think of marge, "shut up becky". LOL

Just my personal observation ...

I only see FTP'ing on BHM. Other message boards ... they either go for the neck on some 1 on 1 battle or there's some sort of ignore feature... or its just not that serious...

Thats also why threads with controversial topics/questions don't take off until like page 4 cause page 1-3 everyone is "oowing" and "ahhhing" trying not to say something to contentious because the BHM group field mob is gonna come for that ass...LOL cause every bodies gotta chime in at some point.

Edited by OoDles O - Dec 07 2013 at 6:12am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 6:16am
FTP is so they can't delete later.
That's not really passive.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 6:53am
Imo its like a smaller version of saving peoples pictures and in some other thread later down the line reposting them on some "you look like this! how can you possibly comment on so and so's looks" 

but do you. Jmo

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:05am
you ever come into a thread on page ten the op's gone and you have no clue what the hell is going on?

also some people were notorious for deleting op's... (i think some folks got banned because of that) to the point that it became a necessary feature

is it the same as saving pictures? comst na homie, you know thats apples and oranges

Edited by afrokock - Dec 07 2013 at 7:06am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:09am
There was a time on BHM where the OP would post some off the wall sh*t and then people responded accordingly and then the OP would go back to their post and poof it. New ppl coming to read the thread had no idea why responses were so crazy, because the OP is gone!

Hence FTP was born. Was it herwoman's idea?

Now it's part of the BHM culture.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System