BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Airing of Grievances Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:28am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Damn.

Make a thread dedicated to posting about BHM beefs in the open with no identities hidden and everyone's okay.

Make a blog of anonymous BHM confessions about anything BHM and well..

you know why it was a problem...tried it once, didn't work out...tried it twice, left an even worse taste...no one wanted it to happen again so what was the point?  nothing has changed for any new sh*t to be confessed anyway since it was only a few months ago.  obviously the same people would be targeted so why do it?

Last confession thread I remember was over a year ago so forgive my ignorance to the 'thread from a few months ago' but though I knew the potential ugliness that could have stemmed from this, my main idea was the Tumblr definition of a confession blog.

They're very common there where people express their opinions on topics relating to a particular subject identity exposed or anonymously without the hassle of debate and potential arguments.

But everyone has their mind made up.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:30am
ok, so wow...you missed the thread of this past summer???  now i get why you were so nonchalant about it.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:14am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I only like LSA for the celeb gossip.
Them women over their are more ignorant and uppity than yall....that's really sad.
beg to differ. Everything BHM wants, LSA already has. BHM is like the d league and LSA is the NBA
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:28am

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Damn.

Make a thread dedicated to posting about BHM beefs in the open with no identities hidden and everyone's okay.

Make a blog of anonymous BHM confessions about anything BHM and well..

you know why it was a problem...tried it once, didn't work out...tried it twice, left an even worse taste...no one wanted it to happen again so what was the point?  nothing has changed for any new sh*t to be confessed anyway since it was only a few months ago.  obviously the same people would be targeted so why do it?

Last confession thread I remember was over a year ago so forgive my ignorance to the 'thread from a few months ago' but though I knew the potential ugliness that could have stemmed from this, my main idea was the Tumblr definition of a confession blog.

They're very common there where people express their opinions on topics relating to a particular subject identity exposed or anonymously without the hassle of debate and potential arguments.

But everyone has their mind made up.

It would have been juicier if people could anonymously confess about their own lives and leave other BHM members out of it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:34am
LSA has an anonymous confession, but y'all nigguhs like doing sh*t the hard way   
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:37am
I just read a few threads. There are 3 ppl I wanna call out, but I'mma keep it peaceful
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

LSA has an anonymous confession, but y'all nigguhs like doing sh*t the hard way   

LoL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I only like LSA for the celeb gossip.
Them women over their are more ignorant and uppity than yall....that's really sad.
beg to differ. Everything BHM wants, LSA already has. BHM is like the d league and LSA is the NBA

This ain't no debate. 
I don't like LSA.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:53am
That's cool Stefan Marbury
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:02am
LSA can be very aggressive but I like that. Its funner at times and people here are passive aggressive over here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 26>
  Share Topic