Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Airing of Grievances Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:47pm
somebody's lying cuz I never got an apologyGeek
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I feel like BHM is the suburbs and LSA is the straight hood. The drama over here is nothing compared to stuff I have seen over there. Even that "Any ladies resemble this girl" thread over here was nice compared to the same thread over there. They went in on that poor girl.
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I got like 5 screen names over there and haven't used not one of them. I keep forgetting my password and the site looks way to jumbled. Maybe I'm just scared to give up my section 8... 4 bedroom apartment with starquaisha and dem to move into the highrises the Beth and dem.
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i made a username on lsa a few times but it never stuck.. i never even posted.. its too complicated and weird
yall stop acting lost & confused.  yall aint used to the order & structure that that forum has.  The topics are divided like it was supposed to be here, but mods cant be bothered to organize bhm.   I made a big list in tttjr of reasons why lsa>bhm.  

Confused Where did I say that I didnt understand the structure over there? I said that they are more hostile.

I hope you are getting a check from them because you go mighty hard for LSA.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:34pm
i think lsa is more like.. college‚Ķ like theres so many ppl and different forums.. its this jumble of personalities trying to stand out amongst the rest.. and they don't care cus its like, "who are you ppl?"- anyways. they just wanna get their stripes.. 

whereas a lot of ppl have been on bhm for hella years.. and most frequent TTT or weaves or LFs.. theres not hella ppl/traffic... were more like high school.. like everyone knows everyone and theres more of a 'relationship' so ppl tread a little lighter.. were more close knit. 
i still feel like ppl be extra sometimes given the circumstances.. and ppl should have a little more tact.. but i think i can more so understand it on LSA than here.. 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:35pm
tsk tsk, not  used to structure =/= doesn't understand the structure.  don't put  words in my mouth.   And yes I get plennay muhnay Cool

in alley bux
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:37pm

bunny, who owes you an apology?  what had happened?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

bunny, who owes you an apology?  what had happened?
I aint gon get into it, but they know who they are.  Despite the raggedy capes, this place is very hostile.  So lets leave it at thatEmbarrassed

how u been otherwise ma'am?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:42pm
and its at least 3 ppl
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:42pm
I'm pretty sure she's talkin about india. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:43pm
i've been good hun.  been spending alot of time with my new god daughter...Big smile

how are you and the fam?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:44pm
at least 3 ppl?  lol.  wow. LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System