Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Airing of Grievances Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:19am
LMAO @ a Lisa Frank folder

Bout to check ebay for a trapper keeper
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:47pm
we used to have an ignore button.

I'm ok with scrolling though.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:38pm
Unless you got a whole bunch of people on ignore I doubt it would disrupt the flow of posts that much.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

this post is for the jackasses over at bbc america. 

who the hell is in charge of their programming/airing schedule? the whole point of bbc america is to air things from the bbc in america. why are they acting like the only thing available in england is old gordon ramsay shows, dr who, old top gear and star trek the next generation? like damn, who do i have to punch in the face to get it crowd reruns, alan carr chatty man, in betweeners... reruns of the friday/sunday night project, monty python... something

and when they show something original (luther, broad church, the hour) they air that sh!t once and eff ya life if you missed it cause there's a top gear marathon (all episodes from 10 years ago) on and it's never comin back on. 

oh and eff them for nixing torchwood. bastards.

Lol gurl!!

I stay missing Luther... And I'm so tired of Dr. Who, FCK him and his racist azz.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:15pm
my sister gets on my last nerves

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

This!!
It was a solid, engaging companion show. *15 years later reply* -- Did you ever catch the "miracle day" series on starz?
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Lol gurl!!

I stay missing Luther... And I'm so tired of Dr. Who, FCK him and his racist azz.
I stiiiiiiill haven't seen Luther or the last epi of broad church. So, after watching all the other slightly less than thrilling epis of broad church, I don't even know who the damn killer was…

And I'm a whovian, but I can't stand Matt Smith and I miss Davies'. Moffet is aight bordering on atrocious. *shrug*
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:25pm
my bad...

Edited by mommykat - Dec 03 2013 at 8:26pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

LSA is a very hostile environment. I don't have the patience for a hostile
environment on the INTERNET. I come online to unwind, not to e-choke anyone, throw shade, and have other ppl thank me for how funny my shade is. Nahhh..

I lurk there for celeb tea when bored in bed and we laugh at the tea until we fall asleep.

pretty much this except I forget to lurk.  The times i've been over....a person could make a thread about how great the day is and it's immediate arguments, rage and shade.  I know it's the net but ...the hostility is unnatural over there.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

LSA is a very hostile environment. I don't have the patience for a hostile
environment on the INTERNET. I come online to unwind, not to e-choke anyone, throw shade, and have other ppl thank me for how funny my shade is. Nahhh..

I lurk there for celeb tea when bored in bed and we laugh at the tea until we fall asleep.

Yup, they are unnecessarily vicious.

I clicked on the link to the LSA thread about that girl the troll was stalking yesterday, and the way they went in on her was ridiculous. You woulda thought she smashed their daddies and took him from their mamas or something.

There were some nice and polite people, but the ones who were rude were rude beyond reason.

All those bright ass colors annoyed me. How am I supposed to look productive at work with my screen looking like a Lisa Frank folder from elementary school?!

Girl wuuuuuuuud....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

this post is for the jackasses over at bbc america. 

who the hell is in charge of their programming/airing schedule? the whole point of bbc america is to air things from the bbc in america. why are they acting like the only thing available in england is old gordon ramsay shows, dr who, old top gear and star trek the next generation? like damn, who do i have to punch in the face to get it crowd reruns, alan carr chatty man, in betweeners... reruns of the friday/sunday night project, monty python... something

and when they show something original (luther, broad church, the hour) they air that sh!t once and eff ya life if you missed it cause there's a top gear marathon (all episodes from 10 years ago) on and it's never comin back on. 

oh and eff them for nixing torchwood. bastards.

Lol gurl!!

say what? Dr. Who is racist?  I mean....I haven't watched all of them or for very long but....dang.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 03 2013 at 10:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System