Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Airing of Grievances Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:01am
You think so?
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I got like 5 screen names over there and haven't used not one of them. I keep forgetting my password and the site looks way to jumbled. Maybe I'm just scared to give up my section 8... 4 bedroom apartment with starquaisha and dem to move into the highrises the Beth and dem.

LOL Me too girl.  This apartment is free and clean and we bomb for roaches at least once a month so I'm good. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:07am

well the groan option might

I know I would use it

I would also use ignore
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:12am

so, how does the ignore feature work exactly?  you just don't see anything posted by the people you have on ig??

seems like that could potentially make the flow of certain threads very weird...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:18am

I haven't used the ignore feature on LSA so I don't know

the messed up flow would be fine with me though
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:28am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

so, how does the ignore feature work exactly?  you just don't see anything posted by the people you have on ig??

seems like that could potentially make the flow of certain threads very weird...
on most platforms it hives you the option to read the post but it will be blocked.

Most display a message where the blocked member's post would be
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:41am
an ignore button doesnt seem necessary.. bhm can't even afford little bug fixes… an ignore button seems like luxury status. 

like we're all on here daily.. we know what ppls avi's look like.. i just scroll right on by the ones that i don't care to read. 

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

LSA is a very hostile environment. I don't have the patience for a hostile
environment on the INTERNET. I come online to unwind, not to e-choke anyone, throw shade, and have other ppl thank me for how funny my shade is. Nahhh..

I lurk there for celeb tea when bored in bed and we laugh at the tea until we fall asleep.

Yup, they are unnecessarily vicious.

I clicked on the link to the LSA thread about that girl the troll was stalking yesterday, and the way they went in on her was ridiculous. You woulda thought she smashed their daddies and took him from their mamas or something.

There were some nice and polite people, but the ones who were rude were rude beyond reason.

All those bright ass colors annoyed me. How am I supposed to look productive at work with my screen looking like a Lisa Frank folder from elementary school?!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

an ignore button doesnt seem necessary.. bhm can't even afford little bug fixes… an ignore button seems like luxury status. 

like we're all on here daily.. we know what ppls avi's look like.. i just scroll right on by the ones that i don't care to read. 

I already do that

but the ignore feature makes it even easier
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I would also use ignore
Agree. I doubt the redacted posts would disrupt things that much.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Dec 03 2013 at 11:14am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System