BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Airing of Grievances Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my main annoyance is people always crying for trolls to be banned but flocking to their threads like a moth to a flame.  entertain the y all you want, go in there talk sh*t and keke but it makes no sense to entertain and scream for a ban at the same damn time.  enjoy it or not.  it's okay to admit you like it.

Exactly, I don't understand feeding the trolls of you don't like them.

@Neka, I'll pm you.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my main annoyance
i can fully admit to my guilt on this one in a fire with fire kind of way. however that got boring, so i just ignore people now. LOL

on the opposite end, my annoyance stems from people trolling in the first place or trying to play coy. 

i don't understand the fascination with going to a place to act an ass toward people you've never met in the first place. secondly, dude, you're trolling right now. just own it. 

stop acting like you're at the forefront of some pioneering line of thinking and people can't accept your brilliant and totally valid ideas of black women being worthless, ugly, fat, stupid, etc due to their shortsightedness or some sh!t. LOL

Edited by nekamarie83 - Dec 01 2013 at 9:32pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:34pm
I hate it when certain people come into threads talking about how come so and so and I aren't friends in real life and then another poster comes in talking about "You never asked, lol", and they're all getting along, but then I'm on the sidelines left to kick rocks and sh*t. I hate that!

If you dont want to be my friend, then just say it Neka! Your causing too much drama today!Angry
Just forget it!!! I didn't even want to be your friend antyways!
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:35pm
If y'all really wanted a sex section you would go to the VIP/ELITE section
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:37pm
It's not the same Cry There were so many memories...... But it will do Ouch
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:37pm
...especially that big dyck thread....wooo

Edited by HunnyB - Dec 01 2013 at 9:37pm
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:40pm
Get it off your chest part 2 or nah?
LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:40pm
LOLNALALOL

The only thing keeping me from being "offline" friends with a few ppls on here is distance.  Theres more than a few ppl I wouldnt mind kicking it with.  Smile

If there is eva a TTT meet and greet Im sure itll have to be held after every1 got their tax refunds... gotta come looking proper to prevent being put on blast.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:43pm
Eff that, I'm showing up at the meet and greet in some Jordan's, a v-neck and an Afro. I'm not fashionable at all.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

If you dont want to be my friend, then just say it Neka! Your causing too much drama today!Angry
Just forget it!!! I didn't even want to be your friend antyways!
 Hug  nala!! i said other people i can't remember too. there's quite a few. and who thanked you?! Pinch

and i really don't mean to cause drama, it just happens naturally. perhaps it's a gift. 

well if you ever reconsider, i'd like you to be my friend.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 26>
  Share Topic