Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closed2012 Winter Weightloss Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
beonce4u61286 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 Winter Weightloss Challenge
    Posted: Apr 10 2011 at 11:50am
The Summer Challenge was a success now with Winter approaching & a new year it is time to focus on the next weight loss goal. I lost -55 lbs on the Summer Challenge, I went from 247 lbs to 192 lbs (04/2011 to 09/2011). My next goal is to get down to 160 lbs which is a loss of -32 lbs.

This is an active thread for anyone and everyone who wants to set a Winter goal and work towards achieving it through diet and exercise.

Our goal is to focus on our " New Year's Resolution For The Winter Of 2012" by setting and achieving weight goals one step at a time.

This challenge starts whenever you decide to begin your weight loss journey but it will end  on the last day of Winter 2012. Once the Winter is over we will continue with a different challenge setting new goals.

This is a positive thread and everyone is here for support so do not be shy and come share your journey with us.

All you have to do is introduce yourself by stating your Winter Goal, Current Weight, & Plan to Achieve Your Goal.

Please feel free to post your concerns, thoughts, and anything you find useful to the group.

It is all about progression so if you would like to share your Weigh-In's you are welcomed to aswell.

We are all in this together so do not give up .

Smile

I will start first:

I am starting 10/2011 at 192 lbs my goal is to get down to 160 lbs (
I am 5"4 and). I plan to eat healthy by portion control, calorie counting, and exercising.

Edited by beonce4u61286 - Nov 08 2011 at 7:54am
Sponsored Links

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2011 at 12:04pm
Day 1

I had a banana for breakfast and  I have not had lunch or dinner yet because I am at work. I took one Bethel Advance pill  30 minutes before breakfast at 8am. I do not have any side effects as of yet and I do feel full. One hour after taking the Bethel Advance I did need to use the bathroom(sorry if it is too much info just being real) I will take the Senna after dinner as the directions stated.

I do plan to walk on the track four days a week but that is it as far as exercising goes for me.

I will post pictures really soon.

I will comeback to share my experience and do my weigh-in's.

:) Hope everyone has a good day.

Reminder mind over matter
SmileWink

Edited by beonce4u61286 - Apr 15 2011 at 10:24pm
SheGotHerOwn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2011 at 9:28am
no offense but this thread comes off like a infomercial...like ur selling somethingConfused...anyway there is already a bethel advance thread open and you could join us in there if youd like

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2011 at 10:03am
LOL "selling something? "I do not need to sell anything, I made this post because I was really inspired by a few members on this board along with a h.s friend of mine. This post was solely created as a "Summer 2011 Challenge Thread" and it is open to all! I really want to document my progress and start a Challenge. I read the other posts and and this is why I felt the need to start a Summer Challenge for the summer.I made this post because I genuinely wanted to, and I do appreciate the invitation so thank you. 

Edited by beonce4u61286 - May 13 2011 at 8:35am

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 6:26pm
Day 3

Rambling
Big smile So today is day three for me and I am still doing this challenge so that I can reach my first goal of 200lbs with in the next few months. I am hoping by June because that is my birthday month. So far on my experience on this challenge I do feel that it is getting easier to resist temptation for my cravings of sweets and food high in sugar and starches. My meal plans revolve around eating  LowCarb and so far I doing really good.

Prior to doing Bethel I did the Atkins for a month and a half and managed to loose 25 to 30lbs. At that time I was working out everyday and I did not eat any carbs at all. One day I just decided to treat myself and and all my cravings came back and  I ended up gaining 20 out of the 30lbs that I originally lost. My cravings were uncontrollable and I just went back to my old habits and that is why I ended up gaining back the weight I originally lost. 

Honestly seeing my old H.S friend was the motivation I needed to get back on my weightloss journey. Bethel Advance was an added bonus to help me curve my appetite with my out of control cravings. So this is my new journey and I wanted to just share my growth along the way to possible look back  and see where I started. To know many people on this board are doing it is what made me create this thread and propose a challenge even if I do it alone I am still going to do this. Hopefully I can look back when I get to goal and someone can get inspired by my results just like I got inspired by other people's results.

Experience so far

Everything is going great.

The first night I did feel that it took longer then usual for me to fall asleep , my fingers were tingling a little bit and I felt like I was sort of hallucinating (Lol it was weird I do not know how to really explain it). Since the first night I am glad to say that I  have not experience any of that anymore(Thank God) Anyway I also have  experienced dry mouth time to time but I am drinking alot of water so it is not that bad.

Now the Senna is a different story lolLOL today I am feeling sick Dead because  my stomach is hurting and I ran to the bathroom way to many times and I know it is because of the Senna( TMI). So I read other posts where many people take it every other day so I will try that from now on.

I am exercising doing 30mins of cardio atleast once per dayClap. Other then that I am just pushing myself to focus because I really want to do this to get my happy back.

I will post on Saturday because that is my weigh in.Star

Edited by beonce4u61286 - Apr 15 2011 at 10:25pm
Chinychinchin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 6:48pm
u go girl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 6:50pm
@Chinychinchin Thanks so much sweetieSmile

Edited by beonce4u61286 - Apr 16 2011 at 7:12am
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 1:50am
keep it up :)
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 11:38am

All the best! You can do it :)! I never heard of this pill...is it like an appetite suppresant? ...and where online do you buy yours from?

Thanks! Good luck

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 5:30pm
Smile

Edited by beonce4u61286 - Apr 13 2011 at 5:38pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>
  Share Topic