BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2012 Waist Length Challenge *** OPEN NOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 66676869>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
2coreysluvum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2coreysluvum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 2:56am
Nevermind...I ended up doing the BIG CHOP!!!!! And when I say BIG CHOP I mean BIG CHOP!!!!! yay I am bald!!!!Clap team natural here I is in all my bald headed glory!!!! This time pics will follow soon!

Edited by 2coreysluvum - Sep 30 2012 at 10:03pm
Sponsored Links

flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 11:48pm
I PJ'd today and bought some Glovers Medicated Ointment (5% Sulfur, 3% Salycic Acid) to try it out with my MM4 mix. I figure, 4% MN with 5% Sulfure outta do SOMETHING! 
Faint headaches already starting from the increase in sulfur...

Using through December, and I have a sneaky feeling its gonna boost my growth. Forgot to mention that I'm also baggying with plastic caps with a silk scarf. No more wig caps for me. They're killing my perimeter!

BTW, the one I'm using is the one with the floral scent. It doesn't tingle or anything and the smell is a light scent of flowers. No stinky stuff. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 12:31am
No update pics?? We should have all put in some money to start, and if you don't post pics, you lose your money! Lol

come on girls!!
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 12:38pm
Glover's is the TRUTH! Using the 4%MN with the 5% Sulfur is clearly a big help to my growth. This is the most acceleration I've seen since I switched from %2MN to the 4%MN. The Glovers cost me $10, and while I'm not happy about the price, it was less than BeeMine which was a longtime staple until they hiked up their prices. 

I dont use the Glovers every day, even though I do my MM4 every day. (See fotki for full regimen) Glovers has a little bit of staying power so you just end up with a sludgy mess if you use too much. 3 times a week works a charm. I apply only to my scalp and along the perimeter of my hairline. My broken off nape is coming back to life, and my front perimeter is full of curlies now. 

Since Oct 4th, I can say I've gotten about an inch already. Today marks my 3rd week using it with the MM4 concoction. Wow.  I knew it was going to have good results but didn't expect this. 

I've been fanatical about my vitamins too. Taking: 3000mg MSM, 10mg Biotin, 1 cod liver oil gelcap, 1 Nioxin Recharging Complex and a B-complex vitamin. 

Last but not least, I'm getting back on drinking the DE again (earthworkshealth.com)

Pictures and progress measurements next week! 

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 1:24pm
It's been a month since I've BC'd.  If I get a chance today, I'll do a length check to see how much growth I've gotten since then.  And then I'll do another check at the end of this month so that my length checks can all be at the end of the month.

Gotta note that I was in a car accident on Thursday and "highly" medicated since.  I'm about to take more meds now so, if I don't get a pic in today, chalk it up to that.  But the next time that I'm in the bathroom, I'll be sure to take my camera with me.  My right hip is not willing to get up right now tho.

Oh, and I've done nothing to my hair since thursday.  I'm in some sad Celie braids and that will have to do for now.

Oh, and another thing, I've added biotin back to my regi since I'm drinking an average of 94 oz of water a day.  So far, not breakouts.  That was the reason I stopped taking it since 2010 (I think). 
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 1:47pm
OMG! So glad you're okay. Take it easy and get well soon. 
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 2:03pm
Woops!  I meant to post in the 2013 thread.  I know good and well, WL 2012 ain't me.   Embarrassed
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:05pm
I am going to update before the end of the year. Crosses fingers that i've made some progress.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:05pm
*** wrong flw challenge- oops***

Keep growing ladies!!

Edited by luvmybiga$$fro - Dec 18 2012 at 9:54pm
Blngmoogle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blngmoogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:05am
so here is my final update for this year. I made it, but I did have some setbacks. Like I mentioned before, I recently cut 3 inches:

2012-12-07 14.38.35

next, I will be going for tailbone length. That is a new challenge forum that I have made. anyone is welcome, and Happy holidays!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 66676869>