Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2012 Hip Length and Beyond!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bxbomber4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bxbomber4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 1:03am
sorry to hear about this. you have always been so supportive of all, sharing knowledge. keep up the good work, inspiring us all!!!!!!!Wink
Sponsored Links

Blngmoogle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blngmoogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 1:45am
HEEEYY EVERYONE! it's been a while! I just wanted to share with everyone  my milestone. September marks my 1 year anniversary of hair growing, and the 3rd marks my birthday. My gift to myself was hip length hair, but I have decided to grow for another 4-5 inches before i feel satisfied. anyway, here are my update pictures and a recap of my entire journey so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkBO-nCHVhE&feature=plcp
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Blngmoogle Blngmoogle wrote:

HEEEYY EVERYONE! it's been a while! I just wanted to share with everyone  my milestone. September marks my 1 year anniversary of hair growing, and the 3rd marks my birthday. My gift to myself was hip length hair, but I have decided to grow for another 4-5 inches before i feel satisfied. anyway, here are my update pictures and a recap of my entire journey so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkBO-nCHVhE&feature=plcp

Oh wow!  Happy Birthday! Party  Your hair looks great!  KUTGW!  It's paying off! ClapClap
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 9:24pm
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 9:32pm
njoy:

Yeah, I'm not patient either. I tried the suggestions of others but eventually just cut the knots out. This was not ordinary tangling. I actually caused the knot by being lazy. I was detangling and twisting my hair as I went along. I detangled all but the back right section and wanted to go to sleep. I still had conditioner/detangler in my hair when I braided my twists back into a french braid on the left and attempted to do the same on the right. Well, I made that undetangled section on fat twist and braided it into the right side french braid and pinned both ends up in the back before going to sleep.
When I woke up the next morning, I couldn't find the end of the braid on the right. Soooo, I started pulling at the hair to release the braid. But what I actually did was tighten the knot. I never did find the end of the braids before cutting.
I hate  you had to cut that tangle........ at MBL I would cut half of the relaxed hair off.
 I might do that...... 
I like my relaxer at least 2 or 3 times a yr
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Swift Swift wrote:

Originally posted by NJoy NJoy wrote:

I'm 16 months post and have a good deal of natural hair.  I estimate my natural hair to be around bsl

Stern Smile
See.  This right here makes me SMH!!  After 16 mths of growing I only had CBL hair!  I need those growing genes!!

Well, don't be so impressed yet.  I don't really know if some of it's not texlaxed hair.  I think it looks very similar to my natural hair.  Or maybe my texlaxed hair just looks thin in comparison.  IDK.  I just know my thickness stops around bsl and I plan to cut just a little above that.
aMAYSing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aMAYSing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 2:43pm
I cut some hair ladies. The straight ends were bothering me. And I got it done by my regular stylist. 

Sorry no before pic. Here are the results (taken today)

I think I can still make hip length by December if I don't cut anymore.
Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 10:08pm
^ That's some beautiful hair! You're my hairspiration!
aMAYSing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aMAYSing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 6:25am
Aw thanks :)
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by aMAYSing aMAYSing wrote:

I cut some hair ladies. The straight ends were bothering me. And I got it done by my regular stylist. 

Sorry no before pic. Here are the results (taken today)

I think I can still make hip length by December if I don't cut anymore.

Gorgeous!  So are you fully natural now?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic