Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2012 APL Challenge (CLOSED!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ydlwhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ydlwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:48pm
Hey guys! I took out a sew-in.. my last update I said I mini BC'ed in order to get a lot of damaged, colored hair out of the way. So in May I was 3-4 inches. Presently my hair is 5-7 inches. I'm a slow grower, I only retain about 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch per month. APL for me is a good solid 11 inches. Nevertheless, my hair feels a lot better, although I still have about another 3 inches of color I need to get rid of.. ergh Angry. I put a few pics on fotki for anyone interested in peeking :-) Be back soon, keep up the good work!!

P.S. Can we keep this challenge going until summer next year?? Big smile Tongue

P.P.S. Sew-ins for a PS is the truth for me, and I now SWEAR by castor oil!
Sponsored Links

Choongy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choongy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:53am
glad your hair feels better ydl i agree we should keep the challenge open!!!

for the past week ive been bunning i bought those little bun maker things from primark and have been doin diff styles everyday as not to create tension in one area constantly, my new boyfriend actually came up with the idea bless him Embarrassed i'll keep you guys posted on its working out for me
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:04am
Heffalump.... Happy belated birthday im happy to hear you've reached your hair goals. We would love to see them pictures! Stay in touch when you can honey x                             Well ladies if thats what you want we will extend the challenge to next summer :D i'm so glad we can keep each other company and we will get there!!                             just a quick update i've given up on curly girl my hair neeeds shampoo my scalp was burning up :( the good news is my hair is finally get past my bottom lip which ive been trying to achieve for over a year :D.                      Since the challenge will be extended im setting my self gogoals every 3 months and updating with pictures. It will keep me motivated and hopefully better my chances at bsl at the end of the year 2013.                            Talk soon ladies xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 4:16am
So my hair is starting to feel wonderful again :) I think my hair likes oil rinses especially in winter so i will keep with that me thinks.       I trimmed a little aand my ends look a lot better i just need to rid the ends of splits .   I discovered that i found the shampoo conditioner and deep conditions right for me so onto ridding the styling products then my less trips to the hair shop. If i'm not back before christmas have a lovely one ladies and stay safe ;) xxxx
HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:06pm
Finally!! Some pics!!! I think I reached apl! What do you guys think? I just got home from finishing this fall semester. and thanks a bunch KikiScorpio92!

AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:52pm
Great progress heffalump!
your hair is so full.
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:53pm
my hair DOES NOT GROW.

Will be posting an end of year comparison thingy. not good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:58am
Heffalump-Cutie well done lady, you definately made apl so super proud!! 3 more goals to reach but I reckon you'll be making the next goals very soon bsl/bsb isn't far to go. Thanks for all your hard work and encouragement Wink xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:20am
Originally posted by AmyAmyAmy AmyAmyAmy wrote:

my hair DOES NOT GROW.

Will be posting an end of year comparison thingy. not good.

Cry AmyAmyAmy what's your regimen because whatever your doing doesn't seem to be getting you anywhere.
What products are you using?
Maybe we can figure out through the ingredients if they are the problem.

Or could it be technique?

Please let us know hun Smile
HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:28pm
thanks a bunch!!! :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System