Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closed2012 APL Challenge (CLOSED!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 86>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Glamouraddict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 2:34pm
@Amy I love it. The law firm is being put on hold at the moment. I may have the opportunity to get my dream job so I just wanted to focus on that for a while before I take the plunge into the law firm. I can always do that. Thanks for asking.

@Choongy I think we need another pj support group as well. My stash is so ridiculous. To the point where I have nowhere to put all these products....yet I bought some Shea Moisture products and the Jam Curling custard (finally) last night. Smh. Oh well. I am trying not to buy anything until 2013, with the exception of replacing my shampoo.

How do you like the CG method? Have you noticed a difference in your curls? I was thinking about trying it.
Sponsored Links

Choongy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 4:29pm
lol @kiki yea thats what i thought aswel but when my grandmother was ill in hospital we used it in her hair since we couldnt wash her hair properly i dont remeber how well it worked or not but i bought a tiny 50ml one from superdrug for 99p im gonna see how it works i often find midweek my hair doesnt feel great but i dont wash it until saturdays ill let you know how it turns out 
Glamouraddict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 8:33am
I've been knowing I had to cut these dead ends for a while. So I finally went to the hairdresser yesterday. When she blew my hair out, my hair was definitely APL. Smile But after she trimmed it, it is not. Ouch She had to cut a half inch in some places. More in others. I haven't gotten my hair trimmed in a year so lesson learned. Oh well. I am sure I will be APL by the end of the year! 
Choongy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:43am
hey guys heres pics of my hair now, i just detangled it with some conditioner and water and my tangle teezer i have a very bad habit of trying to pull knots out with my hands i think i do well to ressist the urge cause before i was literally ripping them out of my head losing hair i didnt need to lose in the process Cry

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 2:35pm
I'm sure you will glamouraddict don't you worry I think I'm paying the price for missing two cutting sessions, my hairin some places.. had to be gone. LOLOuch

Choongy, girrll your hair looks so much better, the cut really has brought out the curls. Big smile
nikasut View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2012 at 11:30am

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 7:42am
nikasut you've come a long way hun, congrats on the amazing progress made already!! Big smileBig smile
nikasut View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 11:42am
Thanks I'm claiming Apl Smile. When I get a relaxer I'll see the true length and post another pic, I am 29 weeks post

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 2:37am
Wow ladies long time coming we've come nearly full circle on this challenge and although some haven't kept up I think we've al done amazingly well Smile.

Updates.. I cut my hair probably more than inch but I've K.I.S.S.ing for ages now I think it's paying off as I have a couple of haIR in the back at arm pit length but I probably won't reach near till february so that would've have made 2 years on my hair journey and 2 years to get from nl to apl.

I'll have more updates soon lovelies Smile xox
Nelleebean View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 8:58pm
home for the weekend from school, and i thought this would be the perfect time to update... 
let me give my warning my hair and myself look a HOTTTT mess today... 
but i think i might actually reach APL before the end of the year. Woot woot.

my hair didnt want to work with me while i was taking these... just wanted to shrink back up. 

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 86>
  Share Topic