Extensions Plus

2011 APL Challenge! (CLOSED)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 198>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Choongy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choongy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 2:10am
i'd like to join i cut my hair 4weeks ago and i was 2in away from apl when i did it im getting ready for uni now (0809am) but i will be back and post pics and my reggie Smile
Sponsored Links

blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 3:06am
I never have been in a challenge scared to but i would like to join. I could use some motivation.

I am ad CBL, i am natural for 2 year i had an major setback due to dieting i lost a lot of weight. I have been lurking and sometimes anticepating in some forums.

I am in a sew in right now, but i have soem starting pics. I will post tem by the end of the week with my regimin.

I hope that this is a realistic goalConfused. Anyhoo i will think positiv that should help and with your motivation I hope it will work. 
mostamaziing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mostamaziing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 8:30am
iwant in >=) im tiired of being chin length..ish Ermm

do ipost my regime after isee my name listed.?
ennoed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ennoed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 9:44am
I'm in!!!!  my relaxed hair is WSL but I'll be measuring my natural hair... it's SL right now so I'm ready to be APL!

I'll be back later with reggie and starting pic Smile

Edited by ennoed - Oct 12 2010 at 9:45am
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 1:59pm
I am sooo looking forward to everyone's progress. This is going to be a great challenge! Before I BC'd I was APL so this challenge is very exciting for me because I want to reach APL Natural. It is one of my hair milestones I am anxious to make

LOL @Cincy and your oath.
Beautiful starting pic @Khaiya

I can't wait to see more pics!!!!
Especially yours ennoed. You have the prettiest hair everrrr Big smile
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by prettypeal09 prettypeal09 wrote:

My hair is completely natural (my BC was in November 2009 after a few months of transitioning).  Right now my hair is NL in the back and slightly longer than ear length in the front. I am interested in joining, but do you think that I could realistically reach APL by the end of 2011?  

Yes it is a realistic goal. If you are not APL you will be thissssss close to it. I think SL to APL takes the longest time. If you normally wear your hair down.. I would protective style like a fein and keep your ends off of your shoulders
Khaiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 2:17pm
Hi Yaya! Thanks, i cant wait to be done with it and all natural so i can just focus on growing!
napturallyyours View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturallyyours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 2:48pm
Alrighty, ladies! I just updated the list. Looking forward to everyone's progress as well
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

I just reached APL so no challenge for me.  I just came in to tell Yaya that she BETTER USE UP ALL THAT DAMN CONDITIONER SHE HAS IN HER CLOSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris I am going to get you!!!!
Angry LOLLOLLOL

Please you can't get me.  You ain't my mama!

Oh and for everyone in here, it should be totally realistic to reach APL in a year from SL.  My hair started above SL around my chin and I made APL in about a year.
PrettyAwesome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyAwesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:18pm
I just did my BC on Saturday [October 9,2010] -- I'm so excited that I'm finally natural. I only transitioned for about 2 months before becoming fed up with caring for two different textures and decided to chop it off. I was doing some research today and I am so amped to grow my natural hair. I have probably about 1/4 inch of hair on my head. 

I don't really have a regimen as of yet-- I just co wash every other day and put in curling gel and seal with olive oil.  

I would definitely looooove to join this challenge!! I think it's possible; I have like a year and a few months to turn it up!! lol 

Can I join?? 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 198>
  Share Topic