BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

20 Students Stabbed by One Person

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:14pm
Thats crazy

the stabber musta been on some beatrix kiddo or some shyt, how the hell does that happen???
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:22pm
From a poster on reddit...

My little sister was 2 feet away from this kid as he ran down the hall, knives in both hands, flailing and stabbing as many people as he could.

Franklin Regional, my old high school, is in one of the quietest towns in America. Seriously nothing ever happens there, so it's incredibly sad when this is happens. My thoughts go out to my friend's and acquaintance's brothers and sisters who were effected by today's events.

Edit: Just heard from my sister who is still at school on lock down, that the vice principal threw himself at the student to stop the stabbings. I've known him for some time, and we've always said that he's the type of guy to take a bullet for these kids. I guess today it wasn't a bullet, but if it wasn't for him things could have been much much worse. The stabbings were about a 2 to 3 minutes run from the school resource officer's office (school police man).

I haven't heard the extent of his injures yet, but that man is a hero.

Edit 2: My sister and others can't leave until they spoke with detectives. She said it didn't seem like he was going after anyone in particular, but has mentioned things might be worse than what is currently being reported.

Edit 3: My girlfriend watching the news just mentioned that one of the girls who was stabbed stayed behind and applied pressure to her friends wounds until help arrived, which probably saved her friends life.

This happening around Pittsburgh, I'd like to share a quote from Mr Rogers:

When I was a boy and would see scary things on the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' To this day, especially in times of disaster, I remember my mother's words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers — so many caring people in this world.

Last Edit: Sister is home safe now, finished talking to FBI

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:28pm
*waits for someone to blame The Following*
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:54pm
This is why everyone needs to know self defense and train to protect yourself. This could have been stopped at 1 or 2 people easily if everyone knew how to defend themselves.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

There's been a lot more stabbing incidents recently. I think it's because at first you don't really know what's going on and then you freeze up because no one really has been taught to deal with it. Plus, you don't really need to aim well or have skill to kill someone with a knife.

I'm wondering if shows like The Following, Luther, and others are an influence. They've had a bunch of super violent scenes with people carrying out stabbings of multiple folks in a super short amount of time.

You late boo....LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:58pm

in areas like this, people think they are safe and don't always act as quickly as they should

there was a gun scare in a theater in a nearby suburb and I was told while it was happening some people stayed in their seats, like nothing was going on
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:58pm
madness smh
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:01pm
Apparently the stabber was a sophomore who was a victim of bullying...
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:16pm

It's always starts with bullying. He should have been a man and fought that kid hard to the point its best not to mess with him because you got a rapid dog on your butt. His father should have taught him that.

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

It's always starts with bullying. He should have been a man and fought that kid hard to the point its best not to mess with him because you got a rapid dog on your butt. His father should have taught him that.

What if there are multiple bullies? What if he's taunted in the hallways, during PE in the locker room, during class while the teacher turns a blind eye? What's the solution then?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic