Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 20 of the Most Stunningly Beautiful Black Women
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

20 of the Most Stunningly Beautiful Black Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:56am
now let's actually see how beautiful they really are without the makeupErmm  that is my true definition of beauty of any female ...
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:58am
Dior you're officially uninvited to the makeup thread

Kidding

Eta typo

Edited by hauteshellbi - Jul 19 2014 at 11:10am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:59am
Since we're being real

Who let this bish walk around with her eyebrows lookin like this?!

Damaris Lewis
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:03am
i was thinkin the same thing.. 

but hey.. kanye picked her for somethin… and she was princes muse.. 
so they must like that or she had them done at that time. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 19 2014 at 11:03am
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:04am
I think the bushy eyebrow look looks good on some people. I don't think she looks awful. But if it were me, I'd definitely shape it differently. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:09am
her eyebrows are ok

I notice a lot of models especially the younger ones have bushy or thick eyebrows..

I would maybe shape them a little...but they are fine to me...preferred over thin pencil brows..

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jul 19 2014 at 11:13am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:10am
Those eyebrows were one of the first things I noticed. But all in all Pretty gals.

They forgot me on the list thoughLOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:10am
I guess I'm in the minority when I say that I think her eyebrows suit her. Some people are meant to have bushy eyebrows, it brings character and dimension to their face. It would look awful on me though.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:10am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I knew this was gonna be a post of mainly dark skin or African women before I even came in here...

And what is the problem with that? What is wrong with black women who look the closest to the original format? The title clearly refers to beautiful black women. Why is it absolutely necessary to include black women that are more mixed looking to give this title any credibility? Not that I would have minded if they did but I don't get the point of this comment.

No the question is why are you mad.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:11am

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I knew this was gonna be a post of mainly dark skin or African women before I even came in here...

And what is the problem with that? What is wrong with black women who look the closest to the original format? The title clearly refers to beautiful black women. Why is it absolutely necessary to include black women that are more mixed looking to give this title any credibility? Not that I would have minded if they did but I don't get the point of this comment.

No the question is why are you mad.

I'm not mad. I challenged your insinuation. Simple as that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic