Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2 y.o.mauled to death at zoo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:30pm
I saw on news - so she put child up on rail so child could see dog and then child fell......wtf??? why she put the poor baby up there in the first place??? and now they want to find out if the child died from the fall or the dogs??Confused why does it matter?? a innocent life lost and the mother should never put the baby up there.
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I read that she had him standing on the railings.

<<The little boy’s mother picked him up so he could stand on a four foot high wooden railing. The railing was on an elevated, gazebo like structure that was over the African painted dog enclosure and there were many signs posted asking people not to climb on the railing.

According to witness reports, the little boy fell over the railing, hit a mesh shelf and landed in the open exhibit. Once he hit the ground, he was attacked by 11 dogs being housed there.>>

http://www.examiner.com/article/toddler-killed-after-falling-into-african-painted-dog-area-at-pittsburgh-zoo

I really think she should be charged. Regardless of whatever guilt she is feeling she still willfully broke a few laws which resulted in her son's death. She should be charged like anyone else.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:18pm
wild animals shouldnt be locked up in cages for our entertainment 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:21pm
^^thanked
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I read that she had him standing on the railings.

<<The little boy’s mother picked him up so he could stand on a four
foot high wooden railing. The railing was on an elevated, gazebo like
structure that was over the African painted dog enclosure and there were
many signs posted asking people not to climb on the railing.

According to witness reports, the little boy fell over the railing,
hit a mesh shelf and landed in the open exhibit. Once he hit the
ground, he was attacked by 11 dogs being housed there.>>

http://www.examiner.com/article/toddler-killed-after-falling-into-african-painted-dog-area-at-pittsburgh-zoo

I really think she should be charged. Regardless of whatever guilt she is feeling she still willfully broke a few laws which resulted in her son's death. She should be charged like anyone else.

I agree
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:53am
Sad...
She should have jumped in and tried to fight those dogs off her baby.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:55am
And that's why anything that involves danger we need way higher railings, thick glasses to separate us from falling into something because theres always SOMEONE not-so-bright that'll hop on a rail or something to get a "better view" even when the sign says NOT TO. 
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:57am
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

And that's why anything that involves danger we need way higher railings, thick glasses to separate us from falling into something because theres always SOMEONE not-so-bright that'll hop on a rail or something to get a "better view" even when the sign says NOT TO. 

I agree. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:57am
That must have been awful to watch..

Why they had to be African though?

Edited by coconess - Nov 06 2012 at 3:04am
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:00am
this is incredibly sad but i only have negative thoughts and feelings towards the mother so im just going to keep them to myself and cosign nyc from here on out

i cant even imagine, that poor poor baby
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>