Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2 y.o.mauled to death at zoo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:18pm
I have trouble showing sympathy with independent people who are still alive (and those that choose to take their lives).
I do feel sorry for the children who lost their lives because of another's irresponsibility/negligence.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:23pm
I made several visits to the Zoo over the summer . Parents often get caught up in the moment and make tragic mistakes . I saw people come to blows to get close to the gorilla area  . I feel the lady made a mistake you can never get over . I know many feel they would never make a mistake like this , but you never know what can happen in a blink of the eye . JMO
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:23pm
I feel bad for both mothers + feel their actions were questionable.  Not sure how that = to being totally unsympathetic.  I feel alot of sorrow whenever a young life is taken away regardless of circumstances.

And google "mom kills child" and see how many stories pop up.  Just last week a mother killed her 2 kids by stabbing them to death 50 times, THEN claimed burglars did it here.  Later she confessed that she wanted to hurt their father.  So miss me with "conspiracy" nonsense.  There are bad parents who abuse/harm their children every week....every day...

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:23pm
I feel bad for the little boy and the dad. Not for the mother...That was a very stupid decision she made. My boys always wanna stick their little round heads through the railings at the mall...Even that's only 2 levels and once I give them that "will you get your narrow behind, round head self off that railing before I come over there" look...They know better.

You guys remember a while back...longtime ago when the little boy fell into the gorilla territory. Good thing the gorillas were asleep and only 1 gorilla came out and was headed towards the boy until the zoo keeper chased him back into the enclosure. He was like 3 years old and the people were screaming for him to roll up like a ball and pretend he was dead.  WHY WHY WHY!!!!!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I feel bad for both mothers + feel their actions were questionable.  Not sure how that = to being totally unsympathetic.  I feel alot of sorrow whenever a young life is taken away regardless of circumstances.

And google "mom kills child" and see how many stories pop up.  Just last week a mother killed her 2 kids by stabbing them to death 50 times, THEN claimed burglars did it here.  Later she confessed that she wanted to hurt their father.  So miss me with "conspiracy" nonsense.  There are bad parents who abuse/harm their children every week....every day...

Oh my Lawd 50 timesssss what in the hell!!!
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I made several visits to the Zoo over the summer . Parents often get caught up in the moment and make tragic mistakes . I saw people come to blows to get close to the gorilla area  . I feel the lady made a mistake you can never get over . I know many feel they would never make a mistake like this , but you never know what can happen in a blink of the eye . JMO

I agree. But you know how bhm is
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:33pm
yeah im pretty sure my 2 year old will never be on the railings at a zoo under my watch.
put money on it.. its a sure thing!

but bhm has sympathy for everyone..lol
no one is ever wrong.
demand your son's paycheck. show up to his house threaten him.  come uninvited to his job.  its all good- as long as you the mama.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:36pm
i see this all the time at the zoo. people need to hold on tight to their babies period!!
people call me overprotective over my kids and i take it as a compliment. i couldnt imagine being responsible for something bad happening to my babies.

i hope she finds some kind of peace eventually but im sure she doesnt have any right now. so sad.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:36pm
Where the stalker mama example coming from?
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

the people who were totally unsympathetic, explicitly stated they were unsympathetic. 
rest assured everyone else. we aren't speaking to other people. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic