Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ~2 women accused of robbing man of Jay Z tickets~
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

~2 women accused of robbing man of Jay Z tickets~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:27pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/so-i-answered-this-ad-on-craigslist_topic313026_page5.html

I'm on my phone so I can't make clickable but this shieet was mad funny

Edited by harley_quinn - Jan 04 2014 at 2:28pm
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by decemberdiamond decemberdiamond wrote:

an investigator located Green and Darden at the Jay Z concert sitting in the seats from the stolen tickets.

Ouch

I laughed hard at this....bishes could even enjoy the show....LOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/so-i-answered-this-ad-on-craigslist_topic313026_page5.html

HARLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I can't stop laffingggggg
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by CherryDrankdiva CherryDrankdiva wrote:

It was a couple looking for a young lady 18-25 to be a personal assistant.I took the bait.I called and then went over .They were a nice older white couple.BEAUTIFUL HOME!So im in the interview they ask all kinds of questions that seemed normal.The lady was sweet as can be while the husband was undressing me with his eyesOuchI had on a very nice button down top from banana republic and a cute mini skirt and some 2 inch heels hair in a french bun (very conservative).So at the end of the "interview"They take me on a tour of the house and they wanted to show me the bedroom.They told me to stay put while they go downstairs and sign for a ups package i was thinking why does it take 2 people to sign for a packageConfused so in the meantime it i was just sitting there in that huge ass bedroom looking around at all her pretty perfumes and clothing and it was a HUGE red and white box with a ribbon on top so me being the nosey heaux i am i snuck over and hurry to take a peak and OMG what i saw i could not believe this nice little old couple were FREAKS!The box was full of dildoes ,anal beads ,plugs,vibrators,ky jelly and chocolate colored rubber penises!instantly i slammed the box down but something didnt seem right...There was a painting above the wall where the box was placed of a mona lisa painting and it seemed like the eyes were moving but i said no that cant be possible.SO then the couple comes back after i pretended to sit on the edge of the bed the whole time.So the husband says "did you enjoy your peepshow?ShockedThe look on my face was surprise because i had a feeling i was being watchedOuchCryHe was watching me though the painting!So then they say dont be embarass sex is natural and so is the human body and they said "I know you didnt think you were coming over for just personal assistant"We can offer you much more money if you have *** with my husband while i watch"NOOOOO not that sweet lil old lady how did she turn into a sex freak!?I panicked and told them i dropped my change purse in the living room .I dashed out of there and opened the door and kept going and never looked back thank goodness i didnt stay long enough for what they had planned nextOuch

watch out for craigslist is all i can say Cry

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:12pm
Smdh
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:25pm
ngaz is triflin

yes i called those birds ngaz

poor guy's life ruined over some stupid tickets

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

HARLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I can't stop laffingggggg
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by CherryDrankdiva CherryDrankdiva wrote:

It was a couple looking for a young lady 18-25 to be a personal assistant.I took the bait.I called and then went over .They were a nice older white couple.BEAUTIFUL HOME!So im in the interview they ask all kinds of questions that seemed normal.The lady was sweet as can be while the husband was undressing me with his eyesOuchI had on a very nice button down top from banana republic and a cute mini skirt and some 2 inch heels hair in a french bun (very conservative).So at the end of the "interview"They take me on a tour of the house and they wanted to show me the bedroom.They told me to stay put while they go downstairs and sign for a ups package i was thinking why does it take 2 people to sign for a packageConfused so in the meantime it i was just sitting there in that huge ass bedroom looking around at all her pretty perfumes and clothing and it was a HUGE red and white box with a ribbon on top so me being the nosey heaux i am i snuck over and hurry to take a peak and OMG what i saw i could not believe this nice little old couple were FREAKS!The box was full of dildoes ,anal beads ,plugs,vibrators,ky jelly and chocolate colored rubber penises!instantly i slammed the box down but something didnt seem right...There was a painting above the wall where the box was placed of a mona lisa painting and it seemed like the eyes were moving but i said no that cant be possible.SO then the couple comes back after i pretended to sit on the edge of the bed the whole time.So the husband says "did you enjoy your peepshow?ShockedThe look on my face was surprise because i had a feeling i was being watchedOuchCryHe was watching me though the painting!So then they say dont be embarass sex is natural and so is the human body and they said "I know you didnt think you were coming over for just personal assistant"We can offer you much more money if you have *** with my husband while i watch"NOOOOO not that sweet lil old lady how did she turn into a sex freak!?I panicked and told them i dropped my change purse in the living room .I dashed out of there and opened the door and kept going and never looked back thank goodness i didnt stay long enough for what they had planned nextOuch

watch out for craigslist is all i can say Cry

LOLLOLLOL
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:54am
I am so fixated on those baby hairs, tho.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:09am
Hope it was worth it.  All the pain they put that man through over trivial crap.

They do know Jay-Z ain't gettin them outta prison, right?
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:12am
Craigslist ad at a home? Crying at the eyes moving. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic