BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2 prostitutes fight, broken up by pimp slap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:26am
Beautiful pimp slap.

Y'all better respect her hoeing!

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:13am
i never could understand how folks get into this kinda life and then stick with it. her head hit the wall from that smack. im not a murderah but bruh i'll kill you in your sleep if you put hands on me. me and God can talk about my punishment later. humph.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:53am
^^^^^gurl u betta bust Misters head open and think about Heaven later.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 6:20am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i never could understand how folks get into this kinda life and then stick with it. her head hit the wall from that smack. im not a murderah but bruh i'll kill you in your sleep if you put hands on me. me and God can talk about my punishment later. humph.

I doubt she has any other skills.
And I'm sure she loves daddy.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 6:57am
White woman disrespected  her pimp by questioning him, that goes against the code. She can cuss and fight with girl but not him . 

Any further questions can be answered by Pimp by Iceberg Slim on Amazon, not sure if they are available in Kindle versions.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:01am
i have a friend who has a job in the sex industry, id like to share, but i know im gonna be called aint sh*t by association.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:23am
Bunz spill the beans bruh, these folks on this site probably got a billion skeletons just in their hometown closet at grammas .
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:47am
It happens, someone I know has a degree met this "nice guy" and a year later her daughter was living with her sister, she had lost her job, weight 100lbs with a bad coke addiction and walking the stroll in Vegas . 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

It happens, someone I know has a degree met this "nice guy" and a year later her daughter was living with her sister, she had lost her job, weight 100lbs with a bad coke addiction and walking the stroll in Vegas . 

Got dayuum! That's why I tell my sis to stay away from self proclaimed good guys. Those men are predators.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Bunz spill the beans bruh, these folks on this site probably got a billion skeletons just in their hometown closet at grammas .

i have a friend who cant keep a job for shiet. he frequents backpage regularly looking to buy pucci, and he says he always sees these ads for "drivers". (no that friend isnt me)

he messaged several of these ads looking for work, and they all were scams (you need to western union us 300 dollars for a background check to work for us) except one. he started working for this guy, and he pretty much is the pimps driver. he drives the girl around while the pimp is shotgun. why doesnt the pimp drive himself ? i dunno. why dont the girls drive themselves ? i dunno

anyway he makes 100-200 a night (unreliable), which is the portion of the pimp/hoes money. im baffled, i ask my friend a few questions.

why do the girls need the pimp, cant they advertise themselves on backpage ? he says no, they're all pretty stupid, these girls never heard of backpage and arent the least tech savvy.

how does he convince the girls to sell themselves. he says the pimps finds them on cam shows, facebook, instagram, and fills they head up with dreams.

does he ever hit the girls ? he is like na, but depending on the personality he yells or sh*ts on them a lot.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>