FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2 kidneys & a leg will buy u these shoes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:17am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Sure these shoes are pricey but you get what you pay for. I worked 60 hours a week all year long and I finally was able to purchase these shoes. I put them on and you could immediately tell these weren't your average $60 sneakers. They may have the same amount of form, comfort, shape and performance but they are WAY more stylish. Like $3,000 stylish.
Sometimes my daughter complains, though. She'll say things like "Are we going to eat tonight" and "I'm tired of sleeping in the street" but then I just show her my awesome Nikes and she shuts her little bitch mouth.
Great shoes, do recommend!!

LOL...i thought this was your post until the 4th sentence.  
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Sure these shoes are pricey but you get what you pay for. I worked 60 hours a week all year long and I finally was able to purchase these shoes. I put them on and you could immediately tell these weren't your average $60 sneakers. They may have the same amount of form, comfort, shape and performance but they are WAY more stylish. Like $3,000 stylish.
Sometimes my daughter complains, though. She'll say things like "Are we going to eat tonight" and "I'm tired of sleeping in the street" but then I just show her my awesome Nikes and she shuts her little bitch mouth.
Great shoes, do recommend!!

LOL...i thought this was your post until the 4th sentence.  

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:21am
OMG! calling your child the B word! I hope this is a joke... please say that was a weird joke?
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:25am
how are those different from something like this:

only poor people buy stuff like this! lol
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

OMG! calling your child the B word! I hope this is a joke... please say that was a weird joke?

LOL youre not serious, right..?

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:29am
Other comments that made me chuckle:

-the AC doesn't work and it didn't come with a CD Player or anything, if i were you, i'd pass on this. (LOL x34)

-As expensive as a DUI but way more comfortable. I appreciated the ergonomic cushioning on my feet when I ditched my car and ran from the cops. Five stars!

-I had my left testicle removed to afford a pair of these shoes and now they're out of stock!

-I sold my car and blew 693 dudes to pay for these shoes, but everyone stares at my awesome kicks when I'm walking to my therapy sessions!
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Yes, fear not. This is one big, fat JOKE! Not real. HILARIOUS!!!! LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:43am
LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:37am
lol the 1 star reviews are funny

I had to stand on the corner and turn tricks for a month to save up for these shoes and then they don't have women's sizes! Damn! Now I'll have to use that money to buy food and pay the rent. Well that's no fun. What am I going to wear to make everyone say ooh, ahh and be all jealous and everything. Sexist creeps!

I saved up for this by only eating one meal a week for a couple of years, and was so excited to finally have the money to order that I completely missed the "ONE" in the product's description. Now I have a left shoe and am forced to save up for a right shoe! At this point, I don't even care if it's the same style of shoe, I'm just tired of always walking lopsided. Yes, it's technically in the name of the product, but I missed it, and I am sure many others will as well. They didn't even bother to ask if I'd like the right or left one. On the bright side, I have received many compliments on my one shoe!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:34am
If I had to give up a leg for the pair, it would 1/2 price because I would only need 1 shoe
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic