BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2 KC bundles...Heat Free Movement Hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 KC bundles...Heat Free Movement Hair
    Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:09pm
I have 2 bundles of Heat Free Movement Hair. The hair was installed for 2 weeks. I did seal the wefts, so I did not experience any shedding or tangling out of the ordinary.

Other Info:

*Hair has been streaked to a honey blonde (about #27)
*Wefts have been cut (There is 14" UNUSED piece, 25" USED piece, three 5" used pieces and six 7-10" pieces).
*The length purchased was 14", but it measures 15"
*The wefts have been sealed...and yes, it does turn white-ish after you wash it so the white stuff around the wefts you may see is the sealant and NOT dirt. Embarrassed
*I ordered 2 bundles so I assumed the totaled received was 8oz...however, I can weigh the hair at work if needed to get the exact amount.

The hair was very pretty, but after not wearing weaves for almost 3 years, I was not ready for the attention that kinky curly hair needs.

I'm asking $290 (which includes shipping, US ONLY)...PAYPAL ONLY...

All the hair together...unused portion is on the first hanger.

Pic of hair installed...

Edited by YoursTruly - Jun 01 2014 at 5:23pm
Sponsored Links

divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:11pm
I'd be all over this if the price was lower. But I can't fathom paying almost $300 for cut and colored hair. Good luck with ur sale! The hair is LOVELY!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:24pm
I'm open to offers!! I just didn't set it too low just because HFM hair is expensive as hayle.... and I only used it for 2 weeks..anyhow make me an offer!

Edited by YoursTruly - Jun 01 2014 at 9:25pm
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:26pm
Yea I know, I've been stalking their site. Offers are hard bc I never wanna seem like I'm low balling.
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:08am
I cosign diva on this. . . I keep coming in here eyeing the hair. . . just looking at and sighing. lol. but good luck with your sale hon.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:39pm
PRICE REDUCED TO $220 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile
MrsJ113 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsJ113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:16am
Morning Which kinky curl is the hair. the kink or kurl or koil. and how are the beards?
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:54pm
omg its gorgeous
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:20am
Originally posted by MrsJ113 MrsJ113 wrote:

Morning Which kinky curl is the hair. the kink or kurl or koil. and how are the beards?

Originally posted by MrsJ113 MrsJ113 wrote:

it's the for Kurls. The beards aare really low/pretty much non existent...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:47pm
SOLD!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style