Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2 Gay Men Beat a Straight Man Like He Was 12
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

2 Gay Men Beat a Straight Man Like He Was 12

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 190141
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:42am
at least they didn't beat him down on their job?  *didn't watch*
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 230077
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:22am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

he deserved to be beat because he talked sh*tConfused we need to stop applauding this type of mess.


Would you say the same thing if the man harassed them for their race instead of sexuality?
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 230077
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:24am
Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lolLOL but would this be considered a hate crime?


LMAO! Hell naw! He got mollywhopped for calling them faggots! Rightfully so!
did you cosign the bus driver uppercutting that bad ass kid too?


No.
That equates to this situation? Confused

Back to Top
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 09 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 376544
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

he deserved to be beat because he talked sh*tConfused we need to stop applauding this type of mess.


Would you say the same thing if the man harassed them for their race instead of sexuality?

i dont see the difference its still fighting over words
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 230077
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:50am
Honestly, I can see where you're coming from, but these days, I have such a strong disdain for discrimination over involuntary attributes that I feel little to no sympathy when someone who is discriminating has their target fight back.
Back to Top
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 178038
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:55am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

he deserved to be beat because he talked sh*tConfused we need to stop applauding this type of mess.
as long as it isnt a woman, its ok. white boy wrote checks his ass couldnt cash.
Back to Top
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 09 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 376544
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:00am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

he deserved to be beat because he talked sh*tConfused we need to stop applauding this type of mess.
as long as it isnt a woman, its ok. white boy wrote checks his ass couldnt cash.

i went back to listen to what the guy was saying and still didnt hear anything slap worthy.  it was more like curse out, and walk away worthy.
Back to Top
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 37492
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:06am
-_- That was unnecessary.
Back to Top
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 11 2011
Location: US-Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 105187
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:08am
Friends...how many of us have them ?!

His friend talking bout, "1 on 1, 1 on 1", but he made sure he backed up and gave them 50 feet tho .
Back to Top
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 23 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 107585
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:10am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

he deserved to be beat because he talked sh*tConfused we need to stop applauding this type of mess.
Unfortunately thats the mindset of the negro Cry
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down