Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2 Full time jobs @ same time = $273,750 salary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:45am
they mad he black, thats why they related his salary to the vp. 
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:05am
i just watched the news and it said that his salary in flint (135k) was thought to be too high by some people when the city is basically broke

and questioned whether he was even effective in his position b/c of the current homicide rate.

and that he was hired by the emergency manager, which is a whole other clusterfvck debate.

i honestly think that ppl are only upset b/c they found out he had 2 jobs in diff. cities and a high combined salary. no one was saying anything about his performance before this.

i wonder how many miles is on his car now
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:13am
Interesting...the local news here just exposed some MARTA bus drivers and police officers netting $300,000 a year with overtime.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:17am
[QUOTE=TexturizedDiva] Interesting...the local news here just exposed some MARTA bus drivers and police officers netting $300,000 a year with overtime.[/QUOTE] ShockedShocked
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:32am
Well damn. $300,000 story link
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:53pm
Unless he was in breach of his contract at his main job, then I do not see the issue. They are just mad because he is a black man making money. If it was a white person doing this, everyone would be throwing confetti and he would be on Time magazine as the most hard working man of 2013 with it being only 12 days into 2013. And they wouldn't even give a sh*t if he was doing his job or not.

I am not mad at the man for being about his money..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Interesting...the local news here just exposed some MARTA bus drivers and police officers netting $300,000 a year with overtime.

I believe it. My mom works for the transit agency and it's very common for them to make well over 6 figures. It's sickening and my mom gets pissed everytime I say so. How do u make more than cops, firefighters, paramedics, teachers. This world so ass backwards.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:09pm
I would only care if his job performance wasnt up to par. That being said the bar as been set hella low in both Det and Flint when it comes to those in public office. Maybe you have to be from there to understand that its more to it than him working two jobs. If the cities were in better shape this would be a none story. This isnt the first time this has happen some jobs have been given to ppl who dont even live in the state and they milk it for years. I dont blame him I blame those who hired him ..so they shouldnt be upset. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

are they stealing?

why yall mad drivers make that much?

Not just drivers but station agents make well over $30 an hr...sitting in a booth all day. That is too much for a job that requires no education while schools are operating with the bare minimum.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

they mad he black, thats why they related his salary to the vp. 

Probably because both could very well go bankrupt any time now. The finances in both cities are in the dumps. Closing police stations,limiting 911 services, closing schools etc and the increase of crime....Wasteful spending has always been an issue for as long as I can remember. That said the problem is much bigger than this man alone...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic