Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2 Drunk 2 Care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:56pm

as long as people continue to feel sorry for and coddle these teens/young adults that kill others while driving under the influence

it will continue being a huge issue

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm not going to blame hip hop because drunk driving and reckless behavior exists and thrives without any influence from hip hop. But I am a bit curious about the effects that hip hop drug culture is having on the generation coming up. Can't count how many tumblrs I run across filled with nothing but weed/molly/drunk references. I wonder if "getting smashed" is more prevalent amongst teens now than it was...say 20 years ago when the rave scenes were more popular. It seems it's more "mainstream" to be open about frequent drug/alcohol use than it might have been for teens in past generations. Would love to see some studies about it.

lord...I don't want the white man blaming black folk for that
I remember the stats showing yts drinking and driving in significantly higher numbers than other groups.

Let's just leave it there.LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Weed did not cause this...alcohol did.  So what she was a weed head.  U notice she didn't fucc anyone up while "baked".   I don't even smoke but I don't like how that article is reading.  We just had a situation over here.  A mom was walking her chile home from the bus stop and they were struck and killed by a drunk driver.  They were walking on the side walk.   Folks need to take a harder stance against alcohol. Not weed.

All this^
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:10pm
What's wrong with getting drunk/high and staying where you're at? If you're gonna do activities that impair you, make sure you're somewhere it won't affect others.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:12pm
Its sad that an innocent person has to die in order to help rehabilitate someone with a drug or alcohol problem.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:22pm
I actually don't have a problem with weed, but thats a whole other thread. Get high all ya want, get drunk all you want. I don't care either way but just don't get behind the wheel and put my loved ones in danger.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Weed did not cause this...alcohol did.  So what she was a weed head.  U notice she didn't fucc anyone up while "baked".   I don't even smoke but I don't like how that article is reading.  We just had a situation over here.  A mom was walking her chile home from the bus stop and they were struck and killed by a drunk driver.  They were walking on the side walk.   Folks need to take a harder stance against alcohol. Not weed.
Because that totally means that it was impossible for it to happen Ermm. Just because  someone doesn't die playing russian roulette doesn't mean that it could never happen.
They're bringing up the weed to show that she has a habit of abusing substances already. They're painting an even uglier picture of her. Either or, she murdered two people being stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter what the law says, if you kill someone while driving impaired, in my eyes, you murdered them plain and simple. You intentionally decided to get into a car after you drank, drugged, whatever. People in this society have no clue what personal accountability is anymore. Our society coddles people too damn much.

I'm anti death sentence but I don't oppose a long prison stint (e.g. 35 yrs.+)
I don't know. I feel some kind of way about someone getting rehabilitated and going about their life after they stole someone else's. Intended or not. You should have the rest of your life to think of it.

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Welp.

This is why drunk driving isn't going anywhere.

drunk driving isn't going anywhere because liquor isn't going anywhere.  people murder others everyday knowing that they may receive the death penalty.

Negative. Drunk driving isn't going anywhere because people choose to be irresponsible. If it's not alcohol, it's going to be something else. Drunk driving ONLY happens if someone decides to drive knowing they are impaired. If you aren't a million percent sure you're okay to drive, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to get behind the wheel.

You can drink without getting drunk. You can get drunk and decide not to drive. You HAVE TO decide to get drunk and drive. If you choose to do both, that's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% on you and absolutely no one else. If you decide to drive drunk despite knowing, and everyone knows it's dangerous, you have made a clear decision that you do not have any regard for the lives so therefore you are a murderer. 

If only it were just the drivers who got hurt died, or had property damage. Then it wouldn't matter. Unfortunately, that's not the case.

@ Epit & Petione(sp)...Thanks Hug

Edited by ImThatDiva - Nov 28 2013 at 4:39pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 4:21pm
Ugh how disgusting

Those poor girls and their families
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

no, that's ridiculous.  a 15 yr old should not face the death penalty for a DUI accident...especially if it's the first offense.  That's negligence, impaired judgement, etc...it's not intent to murder. someone who already has DUI offense or a history of it and on the last go around kills someone? i think they deserve life in prison bc they ignored intervention...but the death penalty is not for those ppl.

especially in a society where drinking is so pervasive and legal.  IA, w Newdiva...liquor is the real killer in society, weed is not even close.  she killed someone when she tweeted 2 drunk 2 care, not the day she tweeted 2 high 2 care.

it doesn't matter if they intended to kill or not, you think that helps the family of the person who's gone?

its all fun and games until its someone YOU love that was killled due to some careless kids

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic