Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2 Drunk 2 Care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 5:30am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

this may be crazy but i think this would scare most careless teens and drunk drivers sh*tless.

Instead of doing jail time for drunk driving...

If you are driving under the influence and hit someone, you will receive the death penalty. End of story. Even if you are 15 or 13, it doesn't matter how old you are. If you are driving a car while drunk, and hit another human being you will receive the death penalty. No other option.

I really do believe this would cut back if not end people getting killed by drunk driving.

Knowing that you will receive the death penalty if you hit someone drunk, will DEFINITELY make folks think twice about starting a car up with alcohol on their breath.

Yeah...no.

That's extremely barbaric, actually. At the least, drunk driving where an accident is involved should be 1 year minimum. When a life is taken, it should be 25 years minimum. 
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 6:02am
I'm not going to blame hip hop because drunk driving and reckless behavior exists and thrives without any influence from hip hop. But I am a bit curious about the effects that hip hop drug culture is having on the generation coming up. Can't count how many tumblrs I run across filled with nothing but weed/molly/drunk references. I wonder if "getting smashed" is more prevalent amongst teens now than it was...say 20 years ago when the rave scenes were more popular. It seems it's more "mainstream" to be open about frequent drug/alcohol use than it might have been for teens in past generations. Would love to see some studies about it.

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 6:05am
RIP to those killed by this stupid girl. I can't imagine how angry their families must be.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 10:09am
Seems like the person who wrote the article has their own anti-weed agenda.
Or maybe they just didn't have information that could paint her as a big alcohol consumer so they used the other incriminating evidence they found.

Either way, she is obviously the typical young person these days so desperate for a place they could fit in. YOLO trash culture that a lot of celebs encourage and support.
It's a much more viscious and dangerous cycle these days because ther is such a big network to
Support it like tumblr and instagram.
Rihanna has lots of influence, and when she tweets something like wake n bake, then a pic of her and her big blunt, all the young ppl do too. Not BLAMING her and them, but it seems to have influence. Otherwise MAC wouldn't want her to promote their products.
Anyway i'm rambling.

This young woman needs to be held accountable for driving DRUNK and maybe high.
This hits home for me because my brother in law was killed by a drunk driver, and i've almost been hit by two separate drivers this week alone who both ran red lights. And i'm always coming close to being hit.
I'm not saying they were drunk or high..but irresponsible as fuk. I am so grateful to even be alive in the city I live. Yep.

Edited by Derri - Nov 28 2013 at 10:17am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

People wanted to get angry when I said those girls who were drunk and got into their care crashed and died a couple years back got what they were looking for.  I really can't find a trillionth of a f*ck to give to these kind animals.
I hope they throw her ass in jail to and she dies and rots their and I hope she has major guilt that keeps her mentally f*cked up the rest of her life for killing these girls.

I think I remember that thread. The girls were drunk and saying something crazy like "We are going to die tonight " or something and then they crashed. Yeah I don't wish death on anyone but I would rather the careless person than the innocent person.
yes that one. considering my mom was killed by a drunk driver  and i was almost killed by the same man doesn't help their cause. Unfortunately, they'll never put me on a jury for a case like this Cry.

I'm so sorry to hear that ITD.Hug

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm not going to blame hip hop because drunk driving and reckless behavior exists and thrives without any influence from hip hop. But I am a bit curious about the effects that hip hop drug culture is having on the generation coming up. Can't count how many tumblrs I run across filled with nothing but weed/molly/drunk references. I wonder if "getting smashed" is more prevalent amongst teens now than it was...say 20 years ago when the rave scenes were more popular. It seems it's more "mainstream" to be open about frequent drug/alcohol use than it might have been for teens in past generations. Would love to see some studies about it.

lord...I don't want the white man blaming black folk for that
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:34pm
Welp.

This is why drunk driving isn't going anywhere.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:43pm

Welp.

drunk driving isn't going anywhere because liquor isn't going anywhere.  people murder others everyday knowing that they may receive the death penalty.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Welp.

drunk driving isn't going anywhere because liquor isn't going anywhere.  people murder others everyday knowing that they may receive the death penalty.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:52pm

notice the keyword "may"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic