Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 Drunk 2 Care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

People wanted to get angry when I said those girls who were drunk and got into their care crashed and died a couple years back got what they were looking for.  I really can't find a trillionth of a f*ck to give to these kind animals.
I hope they throw her ass in jail to and she dies and rots their and I hope she has major guilt that keeps her mentally f*cked up the rest of her life for killing these girls.

I think I remember that thread. The girls were drunk and saying something crazy like "We are going to die tonight " or something and then they crashed. Yeah I don't wish death on anyone but I would rather the careless person than the innocent person.
yes that one. considering my mom was killed by a drunk driver  and i was almost killed by the same man doesn't help their cause. Unfortunately, they'll never put me on a jury for a case like this Cry.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:46pm
this is so sad. RIP to those girls. My heart goes out to their families. I wish drunk drivers only killed themselves in accidents, but the opposite is usually what happens. I don't approve of drinking and driving (period). 1 drink or 12.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:50pm

Why don't the people who decide to drive intoxicated never get hurt as bad as the innocent people. They lost theirs lives because she wants to get high. 
I think I read something about their muscles being relaxed (their drunk and not as aware) so they don't tighten their muscles before impact and they are less likely to get injured.

Either way, there needs to be stronger laws on DUI homicide. Bet this bish only gets a few years for killing 2 people since she killed them with her car and not a gun.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I think I remember that thread. The girls were drunk and saying something crazy like "We are going to die tonight " or something and then they crashed. Yeah I don't wish death on anyone but I would rather the careless person than the innocent person.

I saw that girl on Dr Phil recently and she still drinks (underage) to excess. She seems to be in a really bad place. Her mom put her out after she became pregnant and another family took her in. She still hangs out like she doesn't have a child and leaves the baby with them to take care of.

Dang thats sad
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:53pm
yeah I had a sad feeling watching her. Felt like I was listening to a dead woman talking so to speak. If she doesn't get help, I just don't see her living long. She was clearly in pain.

at one point she said that she feels like she should have died instead of her friend because her friend didn't even drink at all. She and the other girl(s)  were  drunk .

Edited by PurplePhase - Nov 27 2013 at 8:55pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:01pm

People wanted to get angry when I said those girls who were drunk and got into their care crashed and died a couple years back got what they were looking for.  I really can't find a trillionth of a f*ck to give to these kind animals.
I hope they throw her ass in jail to and she dies and rots their and I hope she has major guilt that keeps her mentally f*cked up the rest of her life for killing these girls.

yes that one. considering my mom was killed by a drunk driver  and i was almost killed by the same man doesn't help their cause. Unfortunately, they'll never put me on a jury for a case like this Cry.

CryCryI totally get why you feel the way you feel. Stuff like that makes me so angry. Its not fair. Killing someone while driving drunk should be an automatic life sentence.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:42am
nvm.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 28 2013 at 4:02am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 4:05am
Weed did not cause this...alcohol did.  So what she was a weed head.  U notice she didn't fucc anyone up while "baked".   I don't even smoke but I don't like how that article is reading.  We just had a situation over here.  A mom was walking her chile home from the bus stop and they were struck and killed by a drunk driver.  They were walking on the side walk.   Folks need to take a harder stance against alcohol. Not weed.

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 28 2013 at 4:05am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 4:27am

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

this may be crazy but i think this would scare most careless teens and drunk drivers sh*tless.

Instead of doing jail time for drunk driving...

If you are driving under the influence and hit someone, you will receive the death penalty. End of story. Even if you are 15 or 13, it doesn't matter how old you are. If you are driving a car while drunk, and hit another human being you will receive the death penalty. No other option.

I really do believe this would cut back if not end people getting killed by drunk driving.

Knowing that you will receive the death penalty if you hit someone drunk, will DEFINITELY make folks think twice about starting a car up with alcohol on their breath.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 4:39am
no, that's ridiculous.  a 15 yr old should not face the death penalty for a DUI accident...especially if it's the first offense.  That's negligence, impaired judgement, etc...it's not intent to murder. someone who already has DUI offense or a history of it and on the last go around kills someone? i think they deserve life in prison bc they ignored intervention...but the death penalty is not for those ppl.

especially in a society where drinking is so pervasive and legal.  IA, w Newdiva...liquor is the real killer in society, weed is not even close.  she killed someone when she tweeted 2 drunk 2 care, not the day she tweeted 2 high 2 care.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 28 2013 at 4:44am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System