Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 Drunk 2 Care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Drunk 2 Care
    Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 4:08pm

'Pothead princess' tweeted '2 drunk 2 care' hours before 'causing smash that killed 2 women'

Kayla Mendoza, from Hallandale Beach, Fla., reportedly crashed into Kaitlyn Nicole Ferrante and Marisa Caran Catronio when she drove east in the westbound lane on the Sawgrass Expressway.

Comments (122)

By Lee Moran / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Kayla Mendoza, 20, of Hallandale Beach, FL is allegedly responsible for driving on the wrong side of the Sawgrass Expressway and crashing into another vehicle. The crash resulted in the deaths of Maria Caran Catronio and Kaitlyn Nicole Ferrante. She tweeted "2 drunk 2 care" hours before the collision. The self-proclaimed "Pothead Princess" is pictured here.

Twitter

Kayla Mendoza, 20, of Hallandale Beach, FL is allegedly responsible for driving on the wrong side of the Sawgrass Expressway and crashing into another vehicle, resulting in two deaths. She tweeted '2 drunk 2 care' hours before the collision.

A self-styled "pothead princess" tweeted she was "2 drunk 2 care" less than three hours before driving the wrong way down a road and killing two young women in a deadly smash, police said.

Kayla Mendoza, 20, from Hallandale Beach in Florida, was allegedly heading east in the westbound lane on the Sawgrass Expressway at 1:45 a.m. Sunday morning.

She reportedly crashed her Hyundai Sonata - head-on - into a Toyota Camry being driven by Kaitlyn Nicole Ferrante, who had her pal Marisa Caran Catronio in the passenger seat.

Kaitlyn Ferrante, 20 (left) and Marisa Catronio, 21, were killed in the crash.

Facebook

Kaitlyn Ferrante, 20 (left) and Marisa Catronio, 21, were killed in the crash.

The pair, both 21, had been heading home to Coral Springs after a night on the town celebrating Catronio's landmark birthday.

Catronio was pronounced dead at the scene, while Ferrante was rushed to Broward Health North hospital - but died from her injuries on Thursday morning.

Mendoza, the self-proclaimed Pothead Princess tweeted a photo of marijuana and a joint.

Twitter

Mendoza, the self-proclaimed 'Pothead Princess' tweeted a photo of marijuana and a joint.

T-Mobile sales associate Mendoza was also taken to the same ER, where she is said to remain in a serious condition.

Since the fatal crash, it has emerged that Mendoza has repeatedly boasted online about taking drugs and drinking alcohol.

Under the user name "Kaila Mendoza," the Miami New Times revealed that the Broward College graduate had fired off dozens of tweets about getting high.

Site of the collision on Sawgrass Expressway, where Mendoza allegedly crashed.

CBS Miami

Site of the collision on Sawgrass Expressway, where Mendoza allegedly crashed.

"Car permanently smells like weed," she wrote in the days leading up to the incident.

"Rolling a blunt in the airport parking lot," she added, also once saying: "Can't sleep without my bedtime blunt," and "I really am so baked right now."

Gary Catronio, father of Marisa Caran Catronio, grieves for his daughter outside the familys home in Coral Springs, Florida. His daughter died as she returned from celebrating her 21st birthday.

NBC Miami/nbcmiami.com

Gary Catronio, father of Marisa Caran Catronio, grieves for his daughter outside the family's home in Coral Springs, Florida. His daughter died as she returned from celebrating her 21st birthday.

And, less than three hours before the crash, she wrote: "2 drunk 2 care."

She also posted several pictures of marijuana and joints on her Twitter feed.

Cops have yet to charge Mendoza in connection with the accident.

Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 4:22pm
Why don't the people who decide to drive intoxicated never get hurt as bad as the innocent people. They lost theirs lives because she wants to get high. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 4:40pm
Welp, when yolo goes wrong. Those poor women. All of them were too young for such foolishness.

Side note: seeing someone driving towards u on a one way or the expressway is terrifying.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:04pm
The birthday girl that died didnt tweet 2 drunk 2 care but the end of the story reads that way.....

That's sad.

My bestie was killed by a drunk driver so that is something I do not entertain any in capacity.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:27pm

why couldnt her 2drunk2care ass hit a lightpole first!?! why is this cool? back in my day we got drunk as skunks and high as kites and walked home. and "my day" was 2006!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

The birthday girl that died didnt tweet 2 drunk 2 care but the end of the story reads that way.....

That's sad.

My bestie was killed by a drunk driver so that is something I do not entertain any in capacity.

Im sorry to hear thatCry. I always worry about my friends driving home because of things like this.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:34pm
I live in a college town. I don't even go anywhere on the weekends when school is in session.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:40pm
i just went to a girls night on Friday and I was sooooooooo nervous driving. Im used to being in the house on Friday nights that late. Its like a whole different breed of drivers hit the road on weekend nights. I swear people were driving like lunatics. I have never been so happy to pull into my driveway. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:00pm
she was dead wrong for driving that drunk… 

but i hate how they keep bringing up her weed comments/pics.. painting her like some druggie.. weed is not that serious 

anyways..  rip to those girls, very sad.. 
she's in serious condition.. if she makes it she's going to jail for a long time.. and she has to live forever knowing that she killed 2 girls.. sad situation all the way around. 

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:41pm
People wanted to get angry when I said those girls who were drunk and got into their care crashed and died a couple years back got what they were looking for.  I really can't find a trillionth of a f*ck to give to these kind animals.
I hope they throw her ass in jail to and she dies and rots their and I hope she has major guilt that keeps her mentally f*cked up the rest of her life for killing these girls.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>