Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closed2 DAY DIET LINGZHI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
cutiecake View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2011 at 11:07am
Okay, thanks!
Sponsored Links

sparel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2011 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

i think sparel should post before and after pics
and what was this comment for?
sparel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2011 at 10:13pm
anyways back to me...day 83 down almost there!! I'm so happy I can't wait until this is over and after being vegan wow what else is there really to say Smile
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2011 at 11:24pm
i mean u should post before and after pics from this exercise/diet journey you've been on.
sparel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2011 at 10:27am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

i mean u should post before and after pics from this exercise/diet journey you've been on.
I rather not post pic on this open forum but I wouldn't mind sending pics to those (few) people that need motivation...I've already posted my before pic just by having my icon pic up
sparel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 12:17pm
yes day 86 down!!! only a couple more days left of this 90 days challenge and moving on to the next one :)
AngelPatrece View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2011 at 8:36pm
Good job hanging in there Sparel!! Clap You're amazing.  I fell off the bandwagon, but I started over on September first taking the Super Slim version of the LingZhi.   So far so good.   I have to admit I'm still a slacker about exercising, but I'm seeing pretty decent results.  I'm hoping to hit my first wait loss goal by the end of next week, it should be doable unless something totally crazy happens!  
Finish strong girl!  :)

For everyone talking about originals.  I do think you are right.  You will probably never find the original version again, so if dropping crazy weight crazy fast is what you want, it probably will not happen.  But, LingZhi is defintely helping curb my appetite and block some calorie intake.
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2011 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

What Jayla-K posted is sssoooooo true. I purchased super slim bomb back in 08 and they were the best thing that could have happened to me. 30lbs in a month. If I knew it was gonna be taken off the market I woulda bought 10 boxes at a time lol. Never have been able to find the originals again. All the stuff on the market is just fake
ThisCry
sparel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2011 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by AngelPatrece AngelPatrece wrote:

Good job hanging in there Sparel!! Clap You're amazing.  I fell off the bandwagon, but I started over on September first taking the Super Slim version of the LingZhi.   So far so good.   I have to admit I'm still a slacker about exercising, but I'm seeing pretty decent results.  I'm hoping to hit my first wait loss goal by the end of next week, it should be doable unless something totally crazy happens!  
Finish strong girl!  :)

For everyone talking about originals.  I do think you are right.  You will probably never find the original version again, so if dropping crazy weight crazy fast is what you want, it probably will not happen.  But, LingZhi is defintely helping curb my appetite and block some calorie intake.
THANK YOU DEARLY!!! YES today is my 90 days, I am done!!! it's been a ride but i'm glad I did it...don't give up trust me when I tell you, you will get there...side note: at least you're trying some people don't even do that Clap
AngelPatrece View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2011 at 9:03pm
Congrats on finishing!  I know you said you weren't weighing throughout, but not that you're done are you going to post your loss?  I'd love to know!  Even if you had only just been doing your workouts I bet you still would have great results because of your dedication!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
  Share Topic