Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2 DAY DIET LINGZHI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>

Author
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 5:34pm
Bump any updates??
Sponsored Links

blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2011 at 12:21am
this stuff is NO joke...I've been taking it for about 2 weeks and have next to no appetite. I notice that when I do get hungry, I feel slightly nauseated. It does make you REALLY thirsty, so you have to have water on hand all the time. 

Funny, my scale says I've lost about 8lbs, but I feel like I've lost a lot more and my tummy is MUCH flatter.

I'm not aiming for a certain number, I just want to look better in my clothes. 
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2011 at 12:24am
Blkbuttafly thats great! Where did you order yours?
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2011 at 10:42am
easytobefit on ebay
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2011 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

easytobefit on ebay
Thanks
JazzSlow2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzSlow2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 3:53pm

I found some random pictures of the real ones from back in the day. Many people don’t know what they look like or didn’t pay close attention to the details on the box. These are the real deal but you probably will never find them again.

These below are the one everybody seems to get now. The less effective deal

Fly_Rican_Chica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fly_Rican_Chica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 10:41pm
Omg I tried these like 3 yrs ago when they were popular and lost crazy weight. I still have a whole unopened bottle of these from then but I'm scared to take them because their from when I ordered 2 bottles from easy to be fit on eBay back then.
lovehairnjoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovehairnjoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2012 at 10:25am
Imelda Perfect Slim has the same ingredients so if you can't find the two day then buy those
JazzSlow2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzSlow2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2012 at 6:16pm

Having allegedly the same ingredients isn’t always true when you’re dealing with foreign products. China is one of those places that can turn a rat’s ass into some so called Gucci. It’s all about tested and tried because sellers lie with the quickness.  They know once you open the product there’s room to shift blame when questioning the authenticity of the product to halt a refund. Which company did you buy Imelda Perfect Slim from that gave you the same results as the old 2day diet?

LoveTheNinjaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveTheNinjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2012 at 4:17pm
My mom has these pills, they have worked for her well but she is looking to sell them because we've started a local weightloss program.

I don't know how many she has, she bought them in bulk because she said it was hard for her to find the one with the right code I guess that she loss weight orginally from.

She is looking to sell them. Right now she's just been selling them to my auntie who has been losing alot of weight from them.

If anybody is interested, pm me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic