Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2 DAY DIET LINGZHI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sparel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2011 at 11:40am
Originally posted by AngelPatrece AngelPatrece wrote:

Congrats on finishing!  I know you said you weren't weighing throughout, but not that you're done are you going to post your loss?  I'd love to know!  Even if you had only just been doing your workouts I bet you still would have great results because of your dedication!
I lost a lot of weight...and about to go back to the body section so I can get my booty back...but i'm a vegan now so I have to watch what I eat anyways so I won't have any dairy meat, eggs etc. 
Sponsored Links

AngelPatrece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelPatrece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 6:20pm
Well good luck to you.  Seems like it's never ending work trying to get the body we want.  You lose the weight, then you need some of it back LOL  :)  

As for me.  This morning I hit my first weightloss goal, that I've been trying to reach for two years! I've lost 15 pounds since Sept 1st from this time with Lingzhi.  It's the lightest I've been in over six years... but still have a long way to go to reach a healthy weight.  I'm excited though, this is definitely breaking new ground for me, and I'm just like "Where has Ling Zhi been all my life!!!"   I just keep praying and crossing my fingers that it keeps on working and I keep right on losing weight.  I would love not to go backwards the way I normally do.
queenbeehoney74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbeehoney74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 8:39pm
I want some of these darn pills.. I want to lose like 45 lbs. Im about to research lol
lyricm05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricm05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 2:50pm
i havent been on here in awhile...how is everyones weight loss going? i myself have lost 25lbs...i started july 15 weighinh 155 and stopped aug 7weighing 130. i havent gained any weight back and i havent gone back to my bad eating habits....im pretty sure ill need them when the holidays are officially here...a lot of food will be in my face (big sigh) lol
AngelPatrece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelPatrece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by lyricm05 lyricm05 wrote:

i havent been on here in awhile...how is everyones weight loss going? i myself have lost 25lbs...i started july 15 weighinh 155 and stopped aug 7weighing 130. i havent gained any weight back and i havent gone back to my bad eating habits....im pretty sure ill need them when the holidays are officially here...a lot of food will be in my face (big sigh) lol
Clap Wow girl you did really good!  For someone 155 to drop 15 pounds that fast is amazing. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbeehoney74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 10:10pm
where do you get your pills from..please share
combwreckr View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combwreckr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 12:38am
Originally posted by queenbeehoney74 queenbeehoney74 wrote:

where do you get your pills from..please share

I concur, please let us all know where you can buy it.
I checked the old thread and the sites have either
discontinued them or are broken links. Ouch
LuxMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuxMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 12:52pm
I took these pills a couple of years ago and Im looking into getting back on them. I have gained alot of weight since having my daughter. The site I bought them from before( HG Pills ) no longer sells them. So I think I will go with the site Sparel gave, I have my orignals so I know what to look for. GOOD LUCK LADIES!
sparel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by AngelPatrece AngelPatrece wrote:

Well good luck to you.  Seems like it's never ending work trying to get the body we want.  You lose the weight, then you need some of it back LOL  :)  

As for me.  This morning I hit my first weightloss goal, that I've been trying to reach for two years! I've lost 15 pounds since Sept 1st from this time with Lingzhi.  It's the lightest I've been in over six years... but still have a long way to go to reach a healthy weight.  I'm excited though, this is definitely breaking new ground for me, and I'm just like "Where has Ling Zhi been all my life!!!"   I just keep praying and crossing my fingers that it keeps on working and I keep right on losing weight.  I would love not to go backwards the way I normally do.
no no no I go there for the butt workouts not gaining weight don't want to do that...I don't really think I could now anyways since I'm eating a raw vegan diet lol 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbeehoney74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2011 at 1:23pm
great updates ladies.. so is this pill similar to nina insane or extreme?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>